[PC] JK Eroxi Monster Schoolhouse!! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter rnbloodwolf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 7
R

rnbloodwolf

The Ninja game I think your referring to is called Legend of Kokage its an Old side scroller, they are the developers behind Splatter school and their original that started it all... but they are in no way linked to this developer. The developer only has one game and of this probly did it for the money much in the same way developer "Swill made games" did... This game is roughly $20 USD I found on several sites, and I do agree with the gameplay being crappy but I thought it interesting enough to share and get other peoples opinions on it.

The Pics do the game better justice than what it actually is, Believe it or not the game itself is a bit hard to find on open share files (due to its name perhaps) I have mainly found it on Filemonster others in this post found it elsewhere but not one of the easier ones to download from, at least IMO... Filemonster works fine for me as the downloads for the files download quickly the only thing stopping me is the wait time between each download and I have have no problem from the files itself, but this could just be my end personally. I have tried to do as requested and upload it to Mediafire but I don't know nearly enough about Compressing and such to make much use of it.

TKNY

Potential Patron
The Ninja game I think your referring to is called Legend of Kokage its an Old side scroller, they are the developers behind Splatter school and their original that started it all... but they are in no way linked to this developer. The developer only has one game and of this probly did it for the money much in the same way developer "Swill made games" did... This game is roughly $20 USD I found on several sites, and I do agree with the gameplay being crappy but I thought it interesting enough to share and get other peoples opinions on it.

The Pics do the game better justice than what it actually is, Believe it or not the game itself is a bit hard to find on open share files (due to its name perhaps) I have mainly found it on Filemonster others in this post found it elsewhere but not one of the easier ones to download from, at least IMO... Filemonster works fine for me as the downloads for the files download quickly the only thing stopping me is the wait time between each download and I have have no problem from the files itself, but this could just be my end personally. I have tried to do as requested and upload it to Mediafire but I don't know nearly enough about Compressing and such to make much use of it.

the problem for some of us now is that the files on filemonster (the sec and third part) is corrupted and we cant extract the game at all.

Manzor

Potential Patron

It's just... it took me a long time to download it, and expected something better. But I apreciate the contribution.

S

SirBert

Zilka

Potential Patron
Gun fire rate is fixed to to the bullet's time in the air, because he reuses one projectile? Game development doesn't get any more lazy than that. I can't believe he is trying to sell that for... holy shit 18 euros???

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rnbloodwolf

LOL I agree After playing Shinobi Girl I thought you know this is going to be awesome... MADLY disapointed, legend of Kokage I liked a bit dated but it was wonderfully done for their first game fast foward to Splatter School and now I'm looking foward to more games from this developer.

I

immortallity12

so does anyone has the full game??? Please kindly give us a link so that people that don't have the game can play it as the 2nd and 3rd file was corrupted in the filemonster.
Thx very much :)

hungry1239945

Potential Patron
Hand drawn sprites are the best...

I hate sprites directly captured from 3D models so much...
Not that I'm in a position to criticise such things but they are really terrible.
Vector arts for hentai games are usually bad... except for Shinobi girl and few other examples....
Motion tweening feels weird, the animation usually doesn't mix quite well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.