[PC] JK Eroxi Monster Schoolhouse!! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter rnbloodwolf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 7
R

rnbloodwolf

I stumbled Upon this interesting game, its a side scroller shooter that is insanely difficult wanted to know if there was anyone who have played it, beat it... or better yet found cheat codes!!! I'll include the download for the game for those who have yet to play it. It contains Light Ryona but mostly Rape. The synopsis of the game is teen girl saves attempts to save her school from monters similar to Splatter school only no Guro.

The controls Are as follows X- shoot gun Z- Jump/skip Spacebar- Jump Arrows- Move
At the title screen If you click with the mouse on her face she moans not sure what this does, on her breats it shows the controls, on her vagina it shows the amount of points your need for unlocking something don't really know, and if you click on her gun it Starts the game.

This is my first Post so bear with ;)

Download from Filesmonster.com

2c60a95c8bd68750c078d6d2eac02893.jpg

218f68e30d52ecafa5ee6a053507d174.jpg

eeb42f4724fcd1e2310da321dcde6541.jpg

736ea218b42b6351ef5bd1194e71954c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
O

officerlumpy

I just googled the internet for the RJ version and got a single big file download without annoying download wait times for when you make multiple parts.

filemonster - 45 minutes between files, 4 files, 45 x 3 = 135 = 2 hours 15 minutes
depositfiles - 1 file, download speed limiter, 150 kb/s = 50 minutes

For your convenience, filestube

tuckboy

Potential Patron
seems to be an very nice game, but the download server is the worst ever, no kidding, filesmonster sucks.....i will try to find it in another place.

D

dummy

I wonder. Whenever should there be a scene, my screen just went black, only the sound is played. Anyone has any idea how to solve this?

sacredfire

Potential Patron
Just press the "-" right next to your zero. If you do that while in game you skip to the next level. If you do that at the title screen you can access the CGs and pick which stage you want to go to.

R

rnbloodwolf

Oh I'm a Durp... didn't even know about the "-" button LOL, I know Filemonster sucks but its actually one of the few sites still being used actively for H games. Every single time I look up a game it brings me to Filemonster or torrent files that are over 2GB sorry about the inconvenience.

D

dummy

Thank you for the tips, sacredfire. Strangely to me, the last five CGs are the only CGs that work for me. The others just give me the black screen and sound only. -_-

YoshiChainsawMassacre

Potential Patron
The - button doesn't work in the trial version, but it works for me in the filemonster version. I have the same problem with the black screen and audio though. Some kind of video mode problem?

(Edit - the trial seems to have two copies of the exe a "CG" version which does show pictures and another version which does the black screen thing.)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dummy

So the exe file possibly be the cause of the problem? I played the version in filemonster, BTW.

TKNY

Potential Patron
I downloaded the game but cant seem to extract it pass 100MB

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Oh I'm a Durp... didn't even know about the "-" button LOL, I know Filemonster sucks but its actually one of the few sites still being used actively for H games. Every single time I look up a game it brings me to Filemonster or torrent files that are over 2GB sorry about the inconvenience.

FilePost and MediaFire are pretty good ones... XD

---------- Post added 06-11-2012 at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-10-2012 at 01:52 PM ----------

do I need other software to extract the file? 7zip cant seem to extract it nicely.

Silverid

Potential Patron
I downloaded the game but cant seem to extract it pass 100MB

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

FilePost and MediaFire are pretty good ones... XD

---------- Post added 06-11-2012 at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-10-2012 at 01:52 PM ----------

do I need other software to extract the file? 7zip cant seem to extract it nicely.
WinRAR seems to extract the content from all files automatically. Just can't be sure here since z02 and z03 came corrupted. Downloading it again to test and I think I'll upload to Mediafire later.

TKNY

Potential Patron
WinRAR seems to extract the content from all files automatically. Just can't be sure here since z02 and z03 came corrupted. Downloading it again to test and I think I'll upload to Mediafire later.

my does the same thing.... can'y extract pass the first file... i'm redownloading it as well...

Silverid

Potential Patron
Some updates. Redownloaded the files again and got them corrupted. Looks like they are already corrupted on filemonster, but only z02 and z03 though. If someone has the full game downloaded already, could you please share with these poor souls?

Manzor

Potential Patron
Maybe I have bad taste for this, but I think this is one of the worst hentai games I have ever played. Bad gameplay, static graphics and zero originality. It reminds me a bad hentai ninja game I played some time ago. Could be the same author. A pity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.