Jill Valentine W/BERET (1 Viewer)

dollspit

Potential Patron
Before anyone gets perturbed, allow me to explain...

I can't seem to find an import of Jill Valentine as she appeared in the original Resident Evil (with her trademark beret). So, it's not exactly a revision nor is it a new character request. Kind of in a grey area, I suppose.
Anyway, I scooped up a few ref shots...

That last one is really more for pure reference than usability since it's cropped. Maybe it's salvageable?

Thanks!

MrBoobLover

Potential Patron
That's been something that has been on my mind for a while now ^^

I was thinking of a way to just draw the beret on top of Konashion's Jill hair, but realized that its impossible unless I mod it, but I'm no ModGuy ;D

So if no one else takes the request then I'll batch up a Jill mod, but after I finish some more MK girls.

oh, and those are some HOT pics ;)

Steinman516

Potential Patron
You know, I accidently did that once, but I dont know how. And it looked great! Some how I got Noels hat on the jill hair. But I think it was a glitch, because it looked sexy as hell, and I was not able to do it again.

ModGuy

Content Creator
I was thinking of taking a look at custom accessories but I have this feeling that Kona said that he would work on them too.
So I'm putting it off until he makes an official statement.

dollspit

Potential Patron
MrBoobLover said:
Just made a quick beret for Jill. Enjoy.

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=132.0
Woo! Not bad at all, my friend!

I really love your take on Rae, by the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.