Jill Valentine and Zombie Dialogue Request (2 Viewers)

AureumCustos

Potential Patron
So I have a request for a dialogue where Jill Valentine is caught off guard and disarmed by a zombie. Most likely at the beginning of the scene she is trying to the resist the zombie and get away who now has a hold on her. Now I don't know how difficult this would be but I would want to see as time goes on for Jill to slowly become a cock hungry slut for this zombies semen. Over time she she strips down soon enough the zombie has stopped holding her because now she is sucking him off. Now I at first tried doing this myself and couldn't get the dialogue actions to work. In all honesty I suck at dialogue coding but I am good at grammar. I would love to see a dialogue such as this and whoever makes it is my hero. Thanks!

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
Jill Valentine and ANYONE request.

Maybe Jill and Wesker. Wesker gets "bigger" and "bigger" as the dialogue progresses.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I at first tried doing this myself and couldn't get the dialogue actions to work. In all honesty I suck at dialogue coding but I am good at grammar. I would love to see a dialogue such as this and whoever makes it is my hero. Thanks!
Go ahead and post your partial dialogue file. Someone else might be able to explain the syntax problems, or just fill in the missing code for you.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Now I don't know how difficult this would be but I would want to see as time goes on for Jill to slowly become a cock hungry slut for this zombies semen. Over time she she strips down soon enough the zombie has stopped holding her because now she is sucking him off.
I think I should be able to do this, as I've gotten increasingly familiar with dialogueactions over the past several months now. However, as stuntcock stuntcock has said, it would be of great help if you could post your partial dialogue file, since I'm not very familiar with Jill Valentine's character, personality, etc.

Also, what clothes do you want her to wear? Would the Jill BSAA Outfit and the Jill Dynamic Hair Brown by dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince suffice, or do you have something else in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.