Jaqui’s defeat (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Klondike
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
K

Klondike

This is a really brutal story with rape and bad language and I’m not a writer so yeah just a warning .

Jaqui seemed to be able to hold off goro and land some decent shots of her own. The fight was going her way until the four armed beast landed a massive shot to her ribs knocking the air out of her lungs. Aaaah she screamed falling to her knee clutching her ribs. The shot sealed her fate as goro was right in front of her looking down at the african beauty. Pathetic I thought earthrealm would have some half decent fighters this time around. Agh she groaned as she felt a massive hand wrap around her face and head. Weakling he shouted driving his fist into her pelvis. Ahhhh she screamed as she clutched her womanhood trying to comfort the.

She started to groan as she felt the massive hands grip tighten around her head. Aaaaaaaaaaah stop she cried as his grip grew tighter and tighter. Goro loved female fighters he loved hearing them scream in pain and jaqui was no different scream he demanded driving fist into her stomach making her cough and gasp for air before chokeslamming her to his hard dungeon floor putting cracks in it. The special forces agent laid nearly unconscious wondering if the monster was gonna kill her her thought interupted as he gripped her pony tail and dragged her to his throne. What the fuck she thought as he bent her over the and admired the sight of the beaten African beauty. A shiver went down her spine as he gripped her thigh while the other gripped her plump ass. What are you doing she shouted as he ripped the fabric of the jeans covering her ass exposing her anus. What ever I please earthrealm whore. Jaqui gasped as she felt a finger enter her ass. You sick basterd she cried as he put his hand over her head forcing her to look to the side. He put his thumb in a little deeper filling her vaginal walls and making her squirm. You’re mine now whore I own you he shouted putting fear into the african beauty. She sighed as he removed his digit from her tight anus and screamed as he rammed his member half way in filling up the entire space making her legs kick back and her body shake. Stop she demanded as he stretched her out please she begged as tears left her eyes. Fucking weakling he growled as he pummeled the agents anus. Oh my god She screamed as he went deeper in her already stretched out anus. There’s a reason you whores weren’t meant to fight he taunted as he continued to thrusting. He laughed as he watched her legs and body buckle with each thrust. He let out a ferocious roar as he blew his entire load inside her releasing from her.the monster admired the sight

Looking down at her still bent over his throne with the milky white substance leaking from her. She clutched her anus trying to stop the liquid from leaking from her. You won’t get away with this she barked still bent over clutching her anus.

Still have some fight left so you let’s fix that he taunted gripping her hips raising her to the air effortlessly to meet his gaze. There was something about his state that was so terrifying to her. Wasting no time he ripped the crotch part of her pants off with ease as she tried to fight fight him. No she demanded as he started to massage her crotch area starting to feel moist. With his free hands he spreaded her legs out more holding her in the position as he rammed his penis half way in again making her scream and beg for mercy that she wasn’t going to get. Please please she yelled from the pain . Quiet virgin he shouted dominating her mind and body. She couldn’t take it anymore she felt something snap in her pussy so she let out another horrifying scream. Oh my god she she screamed as tears started pouring down her face. This was the first time jaqui felt so powerless and humiliated. She was forced to look at his hulking figure as he was dominating her pussy. Please just do it kill me she begged. Pathetic he shouted you call yourself a soldier you earthrealm whore. He let out another triumphant roar as he did one final thrust forcing his whole length inside her making her scream in horror as he blew his load . She screamed in horror as he kept his entire length inside her stretching her out to the max making her whole body go limp while he was still inside her.

She was speechless and in shock from the pain as he just held his entire length inside her and giving her a menacing stare. Uggh the groaned as he released his entire length slowly from her tight pussy. You basterd she whimpered as she was forced do look at his face while he gave her a sadistic look. He gripped her wrists and calf’s and stretched her out in the air. Admiring the sight of the broken african beauty as blood and cum were dripping from her tortured pussy. She let out a groan that grew into a scream as he continued to stretch her out. He smiled and laughed at her while she screamed from while he was stretching her. Fucking weakling he shouted as her she let out a final blood curdling scream. He ripped her in four dropping the remains of the once confident African beauty.

Soba

Casual Client
I suggest you use some quotation mark for dialogues, so it's easier for us, reader, to read the story.
It's a good story though, just my kind of story, ryona with a little touch of rape is just awesome. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.