Instructions? (1 Viewer)

allykid

Potential Patron
I cant figure out how to use the loader maybe im stupid or something probably but I need someone to give me instructions on how to use it please

tmb

Casual Client
You can check Mike's thread "What is the loader and how do I use it ?", in the Help »Tutorials section: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5924.0
The help / tutorial section might be worth exploring if you're new to this. ;)

In a nutshell, instead of launching SDT.swf with your flash player, you have to launch Loader.swf with your flash player.

tmb

Casual Client
That's quite a vague request...

So, I assume you started the game using loader.swf, and I assume you used the normal loader, not a loader pack (sby's loader pack is worth trying).

Once the game is started, you should bring the menu / option pane. For that, you have two options: put your cursor at the bottom middle of the screen, then you'll see a little upwards black triangle and click on it.
I believe the keyboard shortcut for that is "y".

To load a mod you downloaded, go to the "Modding" tab, then click on the Import "Swf mod...", choose the mod file on your disk and... ta daa.

If you're still confused, try to better explain your situation, like I use the loader version XXX found at <this link> and I try to load mod XXX found at <this link>, but I'm stuck at step XXX.

J

Jaynon

So i downloaded the make her cum mod recently and when I try to use the mod it says that the .txt file cannot be found in the upper right corner of the screen in white letters. I'm using the loader pack 8.5 that came with flash 18 projector. I also followed the read me instructions inside the download for the loader pack but couldnt figure out the finally step.

stuntcock

Content Creator
So i downloaded the make her cum mod recently and when I try to use the mod it says that the .txt file cannot be found in the upper right corner of the screen in white letters.
This usually means that the zip file included a "settings" txt file. It expected you to copy this file to your settings folder, but you forgot to do so (or you assumed that leaving the TXT in the same place as the SWF was "good enough").

Copy the settings file to your Settings folder and try again.

I'm using the loader pack 8.5 that came with flash 18 projector.
I don't know what this is.

ModGuy is the person mainly responsible for distributing Loader packs, and his latest version is 5.45. Most of the modders deliberately use older Flash Projector versions, because using the newest one exposes you to backwards-compatibility problems (you'll miss a few things during testing which can harm your users). Some people also claim to get better in-game performance with the older Flash Projector.

I also followed the read me instructions inside the download for the loader pack but couldnt figure out the finally step.
You'll need to explain in more detail (or copy-paste a complete list of the steps you're following) because I don't know what this means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.