Injustice: Gods Among Us (1 Viewer)

Ares

Potential Patron
I got Injustice when it was released. Pretty darn fun in my opinion. Not terrible good at it unfortunately... can't seem to do very well on hard :/ . Anyway I've definitely enjoyed the ryona potential of it, particularly Wonder Woman; although of course I like her classic outfit the best I think the tight pants in the game are pretty good. Plus I have the Red Son skin for her and I actually think it's pretty sexy. Having said that, waiting patiently for the New 52 skins to come out...

Having said that, I agree with some of the other posters here concerning Batgirl. Already way too many Bat centric characters. Would've loved to have seen Power Girl or Supergirl. Meh, can't win'm all.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
In a leaked list Power Girl will be in another wave of DLC fighters along with Red Hood Martian Manhunter and Sub-Zero. This bit of DLC characters is Lobo, Batgirl, General Zod, and Scorpion.

onlinehero

Casual Client
I wonder if General Zod will be just another lame baddie like Lobo, or if he will actually be good ryona inflictor. It's funny cos Lobo is supposed to be ultimate bad ass baddie, but he's a lame fuck in this game.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
in comics he uses his chains for all kinds of shit. Was expecting him to choke someone with them :/

onlinehero

Casual Client
Game over! Wonder Woman loses

ww1.jpg ww2.jpg ww3.jpg

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Zatanna confirmed as DLC:

[video=youtube_share;dPZf0BWrnok]http://youtu.be/dPZf0BWrnok[/video]

Sons of bitches...don't make me buy this!

Ah well, another heroine for Bane to break :D

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Guys, I didn't want to necro an old thread but I just wanted to remind you guys how awesome the opening cinematic was in terms of Ryona. I love how Lex beats WW up then proceeds to put Kryptonite in her mouth as she's unconscious. I hope for more sadistic and humiliating ryona in the upcoming Mortal Kombat.

Screen Shot 2014-11-06 at 1.09.38 AM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.