Injustice: Gods Among Us (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
Has Wonder Woman!

It's a fighter been made by Mortal Kombat studio and looks lot like MKvsDCU in MK9 engine.

news-injustice-1.jpg

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster

It's a fighting game from NetherRealm Studios, makers of the Mortal Kombat franchise. The premise is what if the heroes we all knew became our biggest threat? As such, the characters have a darker, edgier look to them, as DC really gave the studio some creative freedom with it. The environment is supposed to play a crucial role in the game, where there's plenty of objects for characters to use and, depending on the character, are used differently (for example, Wonder Woman smashes cars into opponents, but Batman smashes the opponent into the car). I think it looks great, but there's already people bashing it as they compare it to MK VS DC. What people need to realize is that this isn't meant to be an MK game. It's going to push the envelope, according to Ed Boon, as there'll be more blood content and violence in the final product, but it won't reach an M-rating. People expecting this to be like MK are obviously misguided and need to take it for what it is; an edgy DC superheroes fighting game.

And yes, Wonder Woman is in it, but I was hoping she'd show more skin. According to an interview with Ed Boon, however, they made a lot of variations on costume designs for every character before settling on a final design, but there will be variations included. I'm hoping something more along the lines of her classic costume as an alternate. She still looks hot, but I do prefer her classic look.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
So it's like the Kindom Come Storyline? I would love to use little miss harley queen. Her desing on the new 52 comics and the batman video games is quite tempting.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I wouldn't have minded but I just really, really, REALLY hate the new Wonder Woman outfit. You just can't change something that iconic. That's like making the Green Lantern blue for no reason.

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ I like her classic outfit better too, but the new one with tight pants isn't bad either. Besides I'm fairly positive that she will have the classic outfit as alternative or as DLC. Personally I'm really waiting for this game since there arent't a lot of superhero(ine) vs supervillain fighting games, and I really want to see WW be utterly defeated by the baddies :P

Red_Scare

Potential Patron
The combat in Mortal Kombat, to me, has always felt a bit clunky. The recent addition to the series tried to make a bore fluid, adding a better form of free flow to combos and such, but I just wasn't a fan. When a game steps into the area with landmark titles that define a genre of 3d fighters, it should stand up. It came off, to me at least, as playing extremely dated. That said, I'm curious about this game. More so for the design standpoint. It has already disappointed me in some respect with the armored look of certain costumes (Batman I can understand, but Superman and the Flash too?) I hope they can be a bit more versatile with content they are given to give all the heroes and villains a fresh look and feel.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
If either of you guys checked out G4 today you noticed they showed gameplay of how this game is, and in one part of the gameplay (in fact, each time Wonder Woman and Solomon Grundy was on screen together), Wonder Woman keeps getting her butt kicked by him. Which, in one solid moment in the gameplay Solomon Grundy threw her into a moving elevator, and proceeds to beat her up every which way while they moved up in the elevator, leaving dents everywhere. it was a really hot scene, and I hope I can find it on youTube to show it here.

As for the ryona for this game, well..it all depends I guess. If you liked the ryona in MK9, this should be right at home, more so if there isn't characters being ripped apart and stuff and there's more solid hits than trying to slice people, I can get into this. I actually got pretty into MK vs DC because of the more tame Flalites, making for more fun ryona spots.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Looking back up on the screenshot of Wonder Woman, I actually prefer that one..but then, I'm more for less skin and more tight outfits, which I am slightly disappointed on Harley Quinn's look, I hope she gets her original look as either an unlockable or DLC, so we can see how she was originally going to look in MK vs DC.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
before I was against it now..I am liking what I see. Th original trailer must have been a poor render because it had frame issues. Clean gameplay seems to look nice. Keepin my eyes on this one

S

ssdanku

The combat in Mortal Kombat, to me, has always felt a bit clunky. The recent addition to the series tried to make a bore fluid, adding a better form of free flow to combos and such, but I just wasn't a fan. When a game steps into the area with landmark titles that define a genre of 3d fighters, it should stand up. It came off, to me at least, as playing extremely dated. That said, I'm curious about this game. More so for the design standpoint. It has already disappointed me in some respect with the armored look of certain costumes (Batman I can understand, but Superman and the Flash too?) I hope they can be a bit more versatile with content they are given to give all the heroes and villains a fresh look and feel.

that pretty much sums up my major concern with injustice , I am not a big fan of the mortal kombat fighting system and this looks like a copy and pasting the same engine but with use DC characters, another thing that bugs me with the MK fighting system is the characters move so fast and bounce around back and forth so much, and the instant get up , kinda make it hard to enjoy the ryona, atleast for me , i really hope it has its own fighting system and isnt just a copy and paste of MK

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
hey guys!
i was just prowling around youtube (as i do!)
and i stumbled upon a Harly Vs Grundy fight in this game and thought i should share it! :-3

alot of throwing around and slamming!

onlinehero

Casual Client
Ryona similar to MK9 (not very good), and camera is too far as well.
Good news is that there is some ryona, and WW is quite sexy. She is like Kitana but in spandex pants :)
Bad news is that her alternative outfits are not sexy at all, and there is no original WW outfit unless they release it as dlc :(

Does anyone know how to do the backbreaker with Doomsday? Movelist is really messy...

1QXaJAn.jpg

qE69XXh.jpg

xXRZuSE.jpg

tmOxU8h.jpg

5kiL7SD.jpg

O4CeuiF.jpg

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
man Wonder Woman's face in this game in fact every woman but Harley Hawlkgirl(cause of her mask) and Catwoman look manly has hell(manlier then RE6's Helena hell she looks like Sherry and Ada compared to them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.