idkmybffdave's backgrounds ***update*** Animated Mass Effect background (1 Viewer)

idkmybffdave

Potential Patron
Hey, all. I figured I'd make my own thread just in case I decide to post more, but I mostly just wanted to share this one I've been working on, an animated bg of an empty movie theater.

3rP2e1h.gif

https://mega.co.nz/#!3BAgUZBa!OFE6ep_UNnXR80dNAG5fbQzhRmlW2LeZtW2byT4mrxY

The flicker animation isn't as smooth as in the sample, but it works well enough. Comments, critiques, suggestions are welcome. Enjoy.

Since it seems like many people like the background, but not the flickering, here's a non-animated version

Attachments

• theater.png
    theater.png
    536.3 KB · Views: 2,537

Nigida

Potential Patron
Re: idkmybffdave's backgrounds

It's a nice idea, but I don't think I will use it. I'm a bit afraid that I might get a seizure from the flicker. ;)

idkmybffdave

Potential Patron

Lol ok, so the flicker is too fast? Weird, I thought it was too slow. Maybe my system is just laggy. I'll try to tweak it later. Thanks for the feedback.

Azmodai

Potential Patron

Thats a nice animated background though i'm not to keen on the flashing myself so probably won't use it. Still good work for your first BG upload.

Though i have to say, thats the cleanest cinema that i've ever seen :)

idkmybffdave

Potential Patron
gotopk said:
Can you tell me how did u get that high heels n fish net?

fishnets are from broken toaster, here
heels are from Dante, here ("under little black dress")
I think you have to load the shoes first to get them to work together

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.