HyperZealot's Ryona Vids (1 Viewer)

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
This is my first time ever uploading a video to a file sharing website, so bare with me if I did something wrong. I had a request from onlinehero to upload my Killer Instinct vids so that they weren't compressed like they are on YouTube. Until I figure out how I'm going to manage that with my KI2 vids (they were pieced together in Windows Movie Maker, as they weren't all one video file to begin with), here is my B. Orchid Ryona video from Killer Instinct for the Arcade. This is the raw footage I recorded directly from MAME, so the quality honestly can't get any better. I hope you all enjoy it and, again, if there's any issues, let me know.

MediaFire - borki1.rar

Here it is on YouTube for those who don't mind a drop in quality: B. Orchid Ryona - Killer Insinct (Arcade) - YouTube

Also, I figured I'd just open up my own topic in case I have anymore to share with anyone. Making a topic specifically for this video would've been a waste, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.