HyperDellia (1 Viewer)

Vandellia

Vivacious Visitor
Hello everyone!

In the past months I have been developing a project inspired by Super Deep Throat.
My blog can be found here with more information.

How do I edit/change her?
You will receive all her sprites in .png form. Simply edit the ones you want, put them in a folder to keep things clean, and paste the folders location in to the game.

The legs/breasts/hair is being re-done based on feedback.

I will add more information about the project soon. When things start to clear up a bit.

- Vandellia

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
Is this going to run in flash like SDT, or something else? Because SDT slows down considerably depending on how many options are selected and/or on window size due (if I'm not mistaken) to a certain DirectX update in the recent past.

Vandellia

Vivacious Visitor
Is this going to run in flash like SDT, or something else? Because SDT slows down considerably depending on how many options are selected and/or on window size due (if I'm not mistaken) to a certain DirectX update in the recent past.

It's not made in flash, and will probably be different from the original in many ways. With pros and cons. I'm looking at different modding possibilities as well, in case you want to change some things.

animoozenheimer

Potential Patron
I just read your blog post.
Firstly, PLEASE add the ability to use vector graphics instead of .png files.
Secondly, will it be possible to use the scripting to make dynamic hair?
Lastly, if you make sound effects for your game, please PLEAS PLEASE don't use the same samples that Super Deepthroat uses.

Vandellia

Vivacious Visitor
I just read your blog post.
Firstly, PLEASE add the ability to use vector graphics instead of .png files.
Secondly, will it be possible to use the scripting to make dynamic hair?
Lastly, if you make sound effects for your game, please PLEAS PLEASE don't use the same samples that Super Deepthroat uses.

1. The .png files are high enough resolution. I should have probably zoomed in more in the videos to show it.
2. In theory, you should be able to do whatever you want with the scripts. You can use all the features of UnityEngine. So Dynamic Hair should be possible. I could probably get some kind of tool/asset to make the implementation easier.
3. I was thinking of hiring a voice actor for the sounds. And if you don't like them, you can always just replace them using scripts.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Tried the basic version. Looks good. Smooth animation.
However, I can't help but wonder how to edit her. What do I need to do to, for example, make her boobs bigger? I've tried some changes but nothing happened when I tried to load them.

Vandellia

Vivacious Visitor
Tried the basic version. Looks good. Smooth animation.
However, I can't help but wonder how to edit her. What do I need to do to, for example, make her boobs bigger? I've tried some changes but nothing happened when I tried to load them.

Good to hear things are working as intended!

There's a " Tutorial_Girl " folder included in the zip file. It shows you how to set your files. Try pasting it's location in the text field and press enter to try her.

You can also find a "README.txt" included in the zip file with instructions and more information.

saelsael

Potential Patron
Test02.jpeg
Okey so, here it goes:
I know it can get better, I will edit them later to perfect them.
This is the first time I do something like this! For example the first time a draw hair on a computer; So be kind haha.

EDIT: changed skin colour. Everything goes smoothly except the ear, wich on .22 appears not to load.

Attachments

• eyeLashTop.png
    eyeLashTop.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 416
  • hair_left.png
    hair_left.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 264
  • hair_long.png
    hair_long.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 259
  • hair_right.png
    hair_right.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 255
  • arm.png
    arm.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 255
  • boob_one.png
    boob_one.png
    41 KB · Views: 249
  • boob_two.png
    boob_two.png
    41 KB · Views: 268
  • chest.png
    chest.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 254
  • ear.png
    ear.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 248
  • feet_back.png
    feet_back.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 242
  • feet_front.png
    feet_front.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 255
  • hand.png
    hand.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 246
  • head.png
    head.png
    48 KB · Views: 242
  • iris.png
    iris.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 242
  • leg_back_bot.png
    leg_back_bot.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 247
  • leg_back_top.png
    leg_back_top.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 243
  • leg_front_bot.png
    leg_front_bot.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 239
  • leg_front_top.png
    leg_front_top.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 248
  • neck.png
    neck.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 247
  • shoulderback.png
    shoulderback.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:

saelsael

Potential Patron
To pass the safe mode you have to either log in or create an account (if you don't have one) on tumblr. Then you have to go to config account and there you can deactivate the "safe mode". But given the inactivity of the author (and my personal resentment because of the fact that he doesn't reply to my post here and stopped answering on tumblr) Im not sure that it is worth it.... :/ :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.