Huit's Imports (1 Viewer)

Huitznahua

Content Creator
hey Huitznahua, really like the mods man, keep up the great work. i was wondering if there was any chance you still have the High Leg Swimsuit somewhere? i can't seem to find it anywhere and i've searched all over the downloads section for it. sorry if you've answered this before; i'm a long time lurker, first time commenter :P
Thanks. And sorry but I was not very proud of this mod so I decided to remove it.

Here two other swimsuit mod by @RajasGrime : School Swimsuit, Swimsuit

greg141089

Potential Patron
Sir, your previous work (the cleavage and high leg swimsuits) was amazing, and being honest here, I had it saved but after my drive crashed I've been trying to back up your collection, but is there any other way you would be kind enough to share it please. An ardent fan of your work.

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Sir, your previous work (the cleavage and high leg swimsuits) was amazing, and being honest here, I had it saved but after my drive crashed I've been trying to back up your collection, but is there any other way you would be kind enough to share it please. An ardent fan of your work.
I wasn't satisfied with this mod anymore so it "opportunely" disappeared from my collection when I started to migrate my stuff to the Downloads section.

Buuuuuut you are not the only one to mention this mod so I'm probably going to work on a standalone version who will please me more. Don't bother to ask: no release date, sometimes I took me months to fulfill my own engagements...

greg141089

Potential Patron
I wasn't satisfied with this mod anymore so it "opportunely" disappeared from my collection when I started to migrate my stuff to the Downloads section.

Buuuuuut you are not the only one to mention this mod so I'm probably going to work on a standalone version who will please me more. Don't bother to ask: no release date, sometimes I took me months to fulfill my own engagements...
Please sir, take all the time you need, knowing you've thought about it and plan to do something about it in the near future, is a pretty encouraging thought. Thank you once again.

Huitznahua

Content Creator
@Kellanved, G greg141089 : swimsuit done ... just 3 months later :oops:

Vanilla mod.
Breast slider supports (the cleavage is kind of messed up when moving though).
Rgb slider supports, change the color of the whole swimsuit with the top rgb slider only.

letsgo2u

Potential Patron
Hey, not sure if you can help with this.
When I use your high leg swimsuit with character folders, it defaults to black.
Any idea what i need to do for it to keep the color i want?

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Hey, not sure if you can help with this.
When I use your high leg swimsuit with character folders, it defaults to black.
Any idea what i need to do for it to keep the color i want?

This is a minor bug found in a lot of mods. You can edit the dialogue you use for the character and set the colors there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.