How to send private messages? (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 534058

Potential Patron
Is there an option to send private messages? I want to send my email adress to one of the users and I don't want it to be public, but I can't find such option, only writing on his profile (which I guess will make message visible). Sorry, I know that probably solution is simple, I am just tto dumb to find it.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
This isn't really an actual problem, but I'll reply here so that if anyone else comes along with a similar question they might find this post and therefore the answer:

When you hover over the username of another person on the forum, a popup window that looks something like the below one will appear:
xOBdOu6.png

Within this window, select the "Start conversation" button. This opens the page that lets you send a private message to them.

AJ2024

Potential Patron
When I hover over a username the only options are Follow Ignore Find - there is no Start Conversation option. So how do you send a Private Message?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
When I hover over a username the only options are Follow Ignore Find - there is no Start Conversation option. So how do you send a Private Message?
Weird.
Can you post a screenshot of what you see?
In the interim. try this:
Near the top of the screen you should see your username. To the right of your username you should see an icon that looks like an envelope.. Click on it and it should bring up a mini-menu where you should see the words "Start a new conversation."

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I checked your settings. Try sending a Private conversation.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
I've attempted to tweak your stuff a bit further. Maybe it'll work now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.