Hotkey to change cum settings (1 Viewer)

Wither

Content Creator
Like the title says, would it be possible for there be a mod which adds in a hotkey that, when pressed, changes the settings values for the cum? Things like the colour, gravity, mass, speed, ect. At its most basic, this would just be a mod that enables you to switch between two sets of settings on the fly in a separate settings folder, but I'm not sure if it's possible to enable this in the game's engine without it causing some problems.

The perfect version of this would allow you to change the cum settings mid game and have any cum still on screen remain with the old settings while any new cum generated through "His" orgasm would have the new settings. But that might be impossible without somehow adding in two individual cum settings which are both active at the same time, and having the hotkey press switch which sort of cum is generated by the orgasm.

I have no idea about coding other than plain-text stuff and Flash modding is a closed book to me, so if somebody could tell me if this is logistically possible or not I'd be appreciative!

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Use the Loader

Things like the colour, gravity, mass, speed, ect.
These are in the settings.txt in the same folder as SDT.swf and Loader.swf

Just make character folders with a settings.txt with different values, you can even do this with individual mod's settings files

The perfect version of this would allow you to change the cum settings mid game and have any cum still on screen remain with the old settings while any new cum generated through "His" orgasm would have the new settings.
Most likely impossible

Wither

Content Creator
Perhaps I should specify; I already know how to change the properties of the cum in the settings.txt folder, and I am using the SDT loader with a bunch of mods already installed, some of which also affect the cum properties. My question would be whether or not its possible to have two separate cum settings that can be switched on the fly while in-game. Either by introducing a new cum generation script so that there are two different "kinds" of cum that can be switched, or by simply switching the settings.txt folder with another one mid-game.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i believe changing between the colors would still change strands that have been created, if you were looking to have separate coloring

Wither

Content Creator
i believe changing between the colors would still change strands that have been created, if you were looking to have separate coloring
Yes, I figured as much. I know that one of your mods already allows the colour and opacity settings to be changed, I'm not sure how well it'd work to change other properties, though, like gravity or elasticity. I assume in theory it could be bound to a hotkey, all the same, and have it so that the key toggles two preloaded settings.

In order to have separate strands with different properties, I assume that would require adding in a third option beyond the current "spit" and "cum" options. Is that possible to do? And if so, how difficult would such a mod be to create? I haven't used flash in literal years but I would assume you could simply copy all the properties over into a new asset and give it a new reference name for use in coding, but given how much of a strain the current liquids put on the Flash Player even on higher end PCs, I don't know if adding a third one would be great optimisation wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.