Him replacer: dog person (furry) (1 Viewer)

yiggityyo

Potential Patron
I have seen many many female furry mods on here but very few, if any him replacers to go along with them. I am requesting somebody makes a furry male replacer, dog/wolf themed.

Priorities would be having it match the art style of SDT, and having it be dog/wolf/fox type of fur and not cat/horse/and so on. Face for replacer is not needed, just the body will do perfectly. I would prefer white or darker colors, and minimal if any human features(abs, muscles in general) and the fluffyer the better! Anything else involved could be authors choice. Including adding a face :)

An awesome bonus would be rgb option(s), if that is possible with him replacers, however this is unnecessary and simply a pleasant cherry on top.

Here are some refrence pics i found on google:

I greatly appreciate anybody who took the time to look at this post. Thank you!

yiggityyo

Potential Patron
I have spent extencive time searching the availible downloads, i found the werewolf body nearly a year ago, unfortunately the werewolf body does not match the art style of SDT. (Looks like a scanned image and not anime) I have requested this body mod to use with canine penis. There are a few male body replacers that fit with the canine penis, but do not fit the art style of sdt. Most other male replacers fit the art style, but it makes no sense for superman or goku to have a dog penis. I was hoping for a replacer very similar to the werewolf mod only fitting the art style of sdt like most content availible for download does.

yiggityyo

Potential Patron
Oh no worries, i am sorry if that was too "as a matter of fact"-ly. I meant no disrespect and appreciate any and all input given, regardless of if it helps, you took the time to type and i thank you for that. I have seen some of your work around the site and it is very nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.