[PC] Hi To Tetsu No Buresu (1 Viewer)

Mebius

Potential Patron
This is the spiritual successor to Seiren Harp, and as such plays much the same way. It's an RPG Maker XP game in which you roam around, kill things and get raped. The difference is that the main character is actually somewhat attractive in this one. Oh, and it's got animations. And combat is a bit different, too. It also has a town full of people to interact with, not to mention stores and the like.

This one's a bit harder to play than Seiren Harp in that you're not locked down in the area you need to be in most of the time. It requires a lot more talking to everyone you see several times, which can get somewhat tedious. But on the other hand, it's also a lot easier to explore everything the game has to offer since you're not getting locked out of areas in which you still had things to do. I finished this game more recently than the last one and remember more about it, so I'm more likely to be able to answer with walls of text this time. So just ask if you get stuck.

As usual, I've included my complete save data, which offers viewing entire scenes this time instead of just images. Or you can delete it. To my knowledge, this one doesn't have a nude mode like the previous one. However, you can alter your appearance in the menu to suit your needs after you get partway into the game anyway. But some limitations apply to this and it seems to be capped at nopan or topless (until you get to the you-beat-the-game room), which sucks. So if anyone knows anything further, let us know about it. Please. Before I have to take... Drastic measures.

Edit: You need the Japanese RTP for RPG Maker XP to run Japanese RPG Maker XP games. It should seem obvious, but I forgot. Somehow. Anyway, download link to the RTP added. Note that it probably won't work without Japanese fonts installed since all of the file names would become gibberish without them. As far as I know, you do not need an actual copy of RPG Maker XP.

Game:
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SCXD2IW8
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AWFKE61G

RTP:
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9AE22LMO

Again, the links look good to me. Again, I'm running on too little sleep. Troll me again if they don't work and I'll fix them. Again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I tried to get it to work, but it says that I'm missing RGSS103J.dll. Do you know what's wrong?

By the way, I'm using Applocale to play it, and it's location name is short.

Mebius

Potential Patron
Gah, fatigue strikes again. I completely forgot. You need the Japanese RTP for RPGMaker XP to run this and Seiren Harp.

I'll add a download link to the first post, since it can be annoying to find.

M

mint

this game was awesome! thanks for posting. however, i would not recommand people who dont understand japanese to play this game.

O

Orim

There is a way to get Atlas running on it, when I find the link I'll edit my post and get it working for you guys with some instructions

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Okay, I got the game to work, without text. That wouldn't be a problem, but your save file leaves me stuck in a room. If I try to exit, it gives me two option: I either get pushed back into the room or it makes me stop playing. And there's a guy in the room who does nothing if you talk to him. Can you help me?

Edit: ...Oh, and how do you change her outfit? I hope I'm not being too much of a burden here.

Edit 2:...I just realised I was playing the wrong game...I'm so sorry. How do you change the outfit in this game, not Seiren Harp?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mebius

Potential Patron
No text? You're going to hate trying to figure out what weapons/armor to wear. To answer your outfit question and then some, here's a quick screenshot of the in-game menu with translations and my vaguely amusing doodles.

10cj3sx.png

The outfit option should be grayed out until a little ways into the game, at which point you'll unlock the ability to button/unbutton your coat and wear or remove your boots. The further you get into the game, the more risque clothing options you unlock. Topless and nopan are somewhat hidden -- the former is taught via a book (which is a key item you can't use; assuming you find it, it will be read naturally over the course of the story shortly after you do) and the latter is taught by a man who appears during free roam, which is when you're trying to make money to pay the sailors about halfway through the game.

As for your other concern, yes, my save files for both games are in the endgame room. This is where you're placed after completing the game. In Seiren Harp, you can talk to the man at the bar and then use the various items he puts in your inventory to see all of the CGs the game has to offer, one item per CG. In Buresu, you can talk to the man behind the bar to visit an actual CG screen, but you can also talk to any of the characters on the right to rewatch whole scenes. Exiting the room will exit back to the title screen, at which point you have to load a completed save game to get back to the endgame room. It works this way due to the limitations of the RPG Maker XP engine, since it doesn't check save files and add options to the title screen based on game completion like a normal moon game would.

Hope that clears some things up. I don't mind providing assistance so, should you have any more questions, feel free to ask away.

powerofvoid

Potential Patron
I am interested in the game, however When I start it up with applocale, there is no text. Can you help me figure out what is wrong?

Mebius

Potential Patron
In regards to having no text, that sounds like what happens when you don't have Japanese languages installed. Otherwise, I can't help a whole lot as far as using applocale and related programs because I tend to leave my system in Japanese. Rather that than run programs to run my programs, but I play more non-English games than I do English ones these days anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.