Hero's vs Deadly female street gang (1 Viewer)

RyonaGuy

Swell Supporter
Hey guys so I love the Zako roleplay threads on this forum and thought I would start my own one with a slight difference.

I would like players to create a male or female hero character and the party will try to take out the female street gang!

The gang is huge and consists of a variety of different women with different ranks and competence levels.

If this interests you please create a character bio and maybe a pic of your fighter

RyonaGuy

Swell Supporter
Here are some examples of the gang members

Footsoldier Danielle

Danielle is a 19 year old californian high school dropout, work is soooo not for her, so she joined the gang for an easy life, she has some training in gymnastics and uses her long agile legs to punish her foes

Elite footsoldier Wendy

Wendy is a cruel 45 year old former teacher from London England. She is a misandrist and loves to humiliate young men, she was fired for facesitting one of her former student and has even killed a few would be heros with her big ass and legs

seylen

Coder
Funny idea. Danielle seems too cute, and it's hard for me to imagine her in a gang. Wendy, on the other hand, warmed up my imagination. I'm already imagining an enraged Wendy humiliating young boys. I already see a scene of her in a latex suit with her big tits sticking out and high heels (maybe a little different than in the picture) going to punish all the males. It would be awesome if she could do a Ballbusting footjob moment. Wendy is perfect for that role, I think. It would have been an impressive sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.