her tongue always out (1 Viewer)

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
hi! like my thread says i like to request a mod so her tongue always stays out, please and thanks!

stuntcock

Content Creator
The Loader already has a switch for the Tongue. It's defined in Shortcuts.txt. In sby's pack, the default value is 48 (which corresponds to the 0 numeral key on my keyboard). When active, the switch will cause the tongue to remain visible at most times (except when speaking, swallowing, etc).

If you want the tongue to remain visible at literally all times then you'll need to say so. I'd consider it a somewhat silly idea (e.g. tongue out while teeth clenched?) but it's technically feasible.

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
yeah i use that shortcut too, but i i never let her go so i whould like if her tongue always stays out

stuntcock

Content Creator
yeah i use that shortcut too, but i i never let her go so i whould like if her tongue always stays out
  • Tongue will hang out permanently after the mod is loaded.
    • The Loader shortcut will have no effect. If you want the tongue to go back into the girl's mouth, then you'll need to hit the RESET button (or just restart the game).
  • Tongue will remain fully visible during normal movement and fellatio.
  • Tongue will remain partially visible when teeth are clenched, and during speech.
  • Tongue will remain fully visible when swallowing with the penis inside her mouth.
  • Tongue will be hidden when swallowing with the penis outside the mouth. That's a pre-baked animation; it's not worth the coding effort (or bug-risk) which would be incurred by override it.

View attachment tongueOutPermanently.mod
Code:
package flash
{
   import flash.display.MovieClip;
   public dynamic class Main extends MovieClip
  {
     public var lProxy;
     public var her;
     public var loader;

public function initl(l) : void {
       // Temporarily disable all of the movement functions which can retract the tongue
       var startFastIn = lProxy.createProxy(her.tongue, "startFastIn");
       startFastIn.addPre(function() { return true; }, false);
       var startMovingTongueIn = lProxy.createProxy(her.tongue, "startMovingTongueIn");
       startMovingTongueIn.addPre(function() { return true; }, false);
       var moveTongueIn = lProxy.createProxy(her.tongue, "moveTongueIn");
       moveTongueIn.addPre(function() { return true; }, false);

// Extend the tongue
       her.tongue.hangOut();
       loader.updateStatus("Tongue will now stick out permanently.  Press RESET to retract it.");
     }
   }
}

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.