Her orgasm mod for animtools (1 Viewer)

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
So this is the crazier of my two new ideas, I hope this hasn't been posted before, I tried searching but then not even sure what search criteria to use for this.

Recently we got the "make her cum" mod, but what also came to my mind is that some dialogues (e.g. WeeWillie's Trials of the Sorceress) have scripts/animations for her orgasm (as in, not futa) which could probably be used with animtools for regular sex positions.

Similarly to my other idea I guess this could be split into the simple version and the uber version - the simple version being just that it would work simultaneously with him (the paradise version :P) or under a hotkey like the "make her cum mod".

The uber version would be to give her an actual separate pleasure % and try to make it somehow more realistic when working with vaginal positions - varied depending on pace, depth etc., so that just like him with oral positions, when she orgasms would actually depend a lot on what you're doing. But then, I don't know how crazy I'm getting here and if this is in any way doable with the game's code.

Another idea would be to combine this with Dante's "reverse cowgirl" mod or the "her masturbation" and vibrator mods, but I don't know if I'm not going full Star Wars here. :P

So again, any input (especially on whether this is even possible and how much of it) is very appreciated.

[thread 2/2, sorry for posting two separate request threads at once, but I thought this would be better for clarity + the request rules say one request per thread if I get it right]

cwking420

Potential Patron
I suggested this once as an improvement to animtools, but never got a reply. Don't think so in the box though. I was thinking it could be an option for a position when you create it, and that could be any position (anal, oral, tit-fucking, vaginal), after all you don't know what gets these kinky bitches we create off!

sdtuforia

Potential Patron
I've searched and searched and I see a few people mentioning femalemasterbateV1.swf but there's no download link anymore as far as I can tell.

There was also some talk of a cunnilingus mod but I can't find where to download that either.

cwking420

Potential Patron
sdtuforia said:
I've searched and searched and I see a few people mentioning femalemasterbateV1.swf but there's no download link anymore as far as I can tell.

There was also some talk of a cunnilingus mod but I can't find where to download that either.

Check sby's thread in the loader board. I beleive that is where you will find femalemasterbate, and I believe the cunnilingus position is under the animposition thread on the loader board.

sdtuforia

Potential Patron
For the cunnilingus position I assume you mean this? Sorry, really new here.
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3556.0

I searched all 10 pages and didn't find it. I also did a site-wide search and checked all the links.

sdtuforia

Potential Patron
Sweet! Got the other one here:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2888.0
He wrote:

femalemasterbateV1: press l for hand rotation goodness, #modguy
2014/08/13 - https://app.box.com/s/oo6zh06iqtervi8ymk97

And I was searching for "masturbate" with correct spelling.
Thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction

sby

Content Creator
Coder
oops, my bad on that spelling

oh well xD

i could probably add a little snippet to animtools to communicate with femalemasterbate to toggle it on and off as specified according to a position. would this be a good thing?

aztlan

Casual Client
I'd like to see this expanded to give many more options for her climaxing as suggested by the first post. I am particularly keen for ones that an be controlled via dialogue scripting (such as DA or the like).

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
Yeah that's essentially my idea, any mods expanding this would be really cool, and if it could be integrated into animtools somehow it would be pure awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.