Hentai Seiheki Dominance - Femdom of Paraphilia (1 Viewer)

darkincubo

Potential Patron
This is a Visual Novel that features Gyaku-Ryona (Reverse Ryona) and Female Domination.

This Visual Novel features 2 heroines with 2 independent routes with 2 different fetishes, one is Gyaku Ryona and the other is Coprofagia. Luckily you can chose your route early so you can avooid te coprofagia route...

The gyaku ryona route features: Gyaku Ryona - POV Fight - Boxing - Female Domination - Male Humillation - Cock/ball torture...
There is no guro but the ending could be a little brutal for some people, so beware...

More information: Seiheki Dominance
Download via Torrent: Torrent

I'm looking more hentai games and visual novels like this, so if anybody knows of others please tell me, I'm trying boko's games right now...

Last edited by a moderator:

Miho

Potential Patron
I don't know if I want to trust that. Besides it's all in japanese from what it seems, not everyone can read that. Wait wait wait! Not trying to be rude! Thanks for sharing with us, I really appriciate it! I havn't seen this game before and I need to find it on a safe website IF it's free.

unknown

Potential Patron
Personally I prefer the Boko femdom & fighting games (try it, there are the best for this type...after the Excessm games) but thanks for the link and the title that I had seen in the past but had never tried but by choice.

abdal

Potential Patron
how do i even work this thing when i use applocale it opens but when i press new game it stays in a black screen with music i seem to have this problem with every game that this engine is used

darkincubo

Potential Patron
You could try running it with RyonaniXP: http://www.undertow.club/hentai-ryona-adult-games/1625-ryonanixp.html

Btw: that boxer girl looks damn hot! :)

She looks even hotter while is beating the crap out of the protagonist, and has a very cocky/bitchy personallity to boost. That in my opinion makes the beating all the more exciting, you are not just beeing beaten by a hot girl, but by a hot girl that you dispise and hate and that looks down on you... The graphics, voice acting and SFX (the punching noise xD) are top notch... The only downside in my opinion is that the story is kind of short...

I have tried boko's games and they are great, but the lack of story in them is a major downside for me.... So far this is the best thing I have found regarding Gyaku-Ryona... Thanks for the recomendations, if anybody have more please by all means share...

For the people that is not familiar with visual novels, You can use ITH and Atlas translations tools to read them, the translation is not 100% accurate but at least allows you to understand what's going on.

Guide and tools

If somebody doesn't understand something about the story please ask, I'll try to answer your questions, or I can make a quick summary so you know what's going on...

Last edited by a moderator:

Will0731

Potential Patron
My first post.

Just wanna say Thanks for this game. I've been looking all over hell for it. =)

- - - Updated - - -

Now I can't get this game to run. Since I can't get RyonaniXP at all (Download keeps breaking and I can't extract it), I'm using Windows XP Mode with Aplocale installed in it.

Whenever I click New Game, the screen goes black with only the sound playing.

What's going on here? I'm getting a little frustrated.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
According to the sticky AppLocale only works for Windows XP and Windows 2003. Not sure what you mean with "Windows XP Mode", but using Windows 7 or newer to emulate does not always yield the same results as a virtual OS.

If you are using Windows 7+ try to change your non-unicode to Japanese and try again, maybe it works for you. However I never got a Japanese game to work under Windows 7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.