Hello All (1 Viewer)

Charlie06

Potential Patron
Just thought I drop a thread to say hello. I haven't joined a new board in a long time. I was suggested to join this board by another member, OSW. After searching around I'm not too sure if my writing and interest will fit here perfectly. I have been writing erotic fiction for fun for nearly decade. I have few stories floating around "Fall of Lady Shimizu" is probably my oldest work floating about. It has a nice cult following that I am grateful for. I also worked on "The Ridge" part one and two with legendary writer Knobarius. I've writing other stories under my Charlie06 screen name but another as 'popular' as the two I mentioned. My work mostly contains body play and necro but I am interested in writing wrestling and combat stories with a some one my interest added to it. Hopefully I pick something up while hanging around here. Nice to meet you folks, I drop a work in progress story in the fiction section as contribution to this forum and just a taste of my writing.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Welcome to Undertow. :smile: I like having content creators join us.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

osw

Club Regular
I wrote some stories inspired by your work:

osw

Club Regular
Another one of mine:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.