Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (2 Viewers)

thisnamenotused

Avid Affiliate
Think I am going to be out of the modding game for this for awhile. I haven't even had time to look through TNets updates for compatibility conflicts much less work on new images. This weekend I'll probably release a micro update of a dozen cards but depends on how crazy work is.

TNet

Modder
Here's the sprites found from pirate BG patch today. I think Eudora and Hooktusk would share the portraits from the adventure, but I found the Kragg is using the different one from minion.

Happy modding.

Attachments

PirateBG_200610.zip
2.9 MB · Views: 337

TNet

Modder
Let me share my local brew snapshot.

(200612) and potato quality trial of Aranna and Hazelbark.

(200704) moved to latest snapshot.

Last edited:

TNet

Modder
Here's the sprites from Hellfire adventure, for someone concerning. Some of them could be missing since I collected these while playing. (especially, cards in the bottom of the adventure decks)

(200618) and a potato quality Normal Aranna for BG/Adventure.

Attachments

Hellfire.zip
10 MB · Views: 308

8C100836.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 228

Last edited:

vivatrevor

Potential Patron
I need you to help me.

I got a second-hand laptop with Windows 7.

The laptop was initialized and I installed Hearthstone and Special K 0.9.8.

However, as soon as the game runs, it ends immediately.

(i.e., only two of the procedures listed on page 10 are available.)

Game does not run even with special k 0.10.1 installed

How can i fix this?

thisnamenotused

Avid Affiliate
I need you to help me.

Game does not run even with special k 0.10.1 installed

How can i fix this?
Ok so I fixed the problem, at least for me. Despite Special k 10.2 not working at all, special k 0.9 does, or at least the dxgi.dll does. So go back to the Special K github, go back to page 10 of this forum if you forgot, and find the Special K - v 0.9.0 section. From there scroll to the bottom and download the SpecialK_0_9_8.7z Once you have that extract the Specialk32.dll file, rename it dxgi.dll, put it in the hearthstone directory, overwrite the old one and boot the game.

I tried it with the special k 0_9_0 version first, and it worked but there was a lot of connection issues in games, with 0_9_8 it was just as smooth as normal so if you run into issues you can try some of the other files.

heres just some screen grabs of what im talking about if it helps

View attachment 105914

View attachment 105915

Try whoami's fix and see if that works better for you

thisnamenotused

Avid Affiliate
Here is my last update for the foreseeable future. As such figured should just do a big full release. As with my others this is a collection of all mods released in this thread. This includes TNets (200618) update since his work is great. There are a few duplicate images but at almost 8k files I'm done hunting them down.

I look forward to more updates form TNet. If work changes I may return to editing images but no promises.

Attachments

textures.part01.rar
95 MB · Views: 563

textures.part02.rar
95 MB · Views: 506

textures.part03.rar
95 MB · Views: 575

textures.part04.rar
95 MB · Views: 538

textures.part05.rar
95 MB · Views: 510

textures.part06.rar
84.4 MB · Views: 532

TNet

Modder
Here is my last update for the foreseeable future. As such figured should just do a big full release. As with my others this is a collection of all mods released in this thread. This includes TNets (200618) update since his work is great. There are a few duplicate images but at almost 8k files I'm done hunting them down.

I look forward to more updates form TNet. If work changes I may return to editing images but no promises.
Sad to hear you cannot be here anymore. I hope your work goes well and we can meet again (maybe) in this thread.

TNet

Modder
Here's my current snapshot. Let me comment I'm also losing motivations since the latest adventure mode is not that replayable like dungeon runs + and also lack of modworthy adorable characters. (+ and I'm also facing my potato skill does not work on complex artworks) Maybe the heroic mode could be good but I'm not sure.

(200704) moved to latest snapshot.

Last edited:

TNet

Modder
Let me update the Felfire adventure sprites, including the heroic portraits, hero powers and signature cards. Shahraz portrait is shared for normal and heroic, and Kaelthas portrait is using the one for BG.

Happy modding.

(200626) and potatoes on Shahraz.

Attachments

Felfire.zip
13.5 MB · Views: 321

378A3A9B.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 237

25EBB259.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 235

Last edited:

TNet

Modder
Let me share my current snapshot, including some of Rumbledome. I'm not quite satisfied with my Wasteland Elise choice, so let me share the original sprite also. (and it can be reused later too)

(200713) and some more.

(200801) moved to latest snapshot.

Attachments

Compressed_5B17D50A.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 212

Last edited:

thisnamenotused

Avid Affiliate
I realized I never downloaded any of the card backs so here is an unexpected update. 337 files. 61 modified card backs, few new battleground cards, and some miscellaneous adjustments for a few cards. Some card backs are too complicated to change due to moving parts and or overlapping images that change in size. These are just random images I found to use but could never find a card to put them on. Might change a few when I finish the rest of the card backs I can change later on.

No need to delete unsorted folder this time. There are a few files to replace when pasting.

Attachments

TNNU_textures_720.rar
24.5 MB · Views: 312

TNet

Modder
I realized I never downloaded any of the card backs so here is an unexpected update. 337 files. 61 modified card backs, few new battleground cards, and some miscellaneous adjustments for a few cards. Some card backs are too complicated to change due to moving parts and or overlapping images that change in size. These are just random images I found to use but could never find a card to put them on. Might change a few when I finish the rest of the card backs I can change later on.

No need to delete unsorted folder this time. There are a few files to replace when pasting.

Glad to see you are here again.

I was spending most of the times looking into the newly spoiled cards and finding its matching alternatives, instead of making patches for in-game. I hope more people can get into the HS modding for sharing their own updates but I'm still not sure for advertising ours...

Let me share some of my current stock for small number of cards.
felosophy_ass_sample.jpg

Attachments

textures_TNet_200725.zip
699.3 KB · Views: 232

Last edited:

TNet

Modder
Here's the set of sprites I collected from Scholomance patch today, unordered and also some effect sprite included. I'll also start potato-quality-updating these pictures from now.

Happy modding.

(200731) Sorry for missing shard.

Attachments

scholomance.7z
24.6 MB · Views: 249

Compressed_CE54B531.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 156

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.