Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (5 Viewers)

catshitzhou

Potential Patron
The bitchwood has a good quality, but I also want to combine it with the old Whorestone, since there are still some very nice modding, how do I combine these two together, and even more with some other custom edits, please? I tried to swap the same dds files and not to, edit the texmod.def to their respective code names, but failed, it just won't work, the Whorestone won't apply.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
The bitchwood has a good quality, but I also want to combine it with the old Whorestone, since there are still some very nice modding, how do I combine these two together, and even more with some other custom edits, please? I tried to swap the same dds files and not to, edit the texmod.def to their respective code names, but failed, it just won't work, the Whorestone won't apply.
One of the reasons for making The Bitchwood (and my long hiatus after the original Whorestone) was a Hearthstone patch that pretty much broke the functionality of the original Whorestone altogether.
With the Bitchwood, instead of remapping every single card, I decided to go for the high quality, but lower quantity version I had wanted to to for a while already but didn't feel like doing because Whorestone was so big already.
Long story short: Sadly, my old original version of Whorestone doesn't work anymore on the modern version of Hearthstone. You would have to manually extract every single card from the game and change the texmod.def to match the new filenames.

Made this account just to thank you guys also ask if you have an ETA for boomsday.
Regarding ETA for Boomsday: I'll probably have something this weekend. It may come in the form of an optional additional zip file because I won't have the time to create golden animations for the new stuff yet.

ChiLin

Potential Patron
One of the reasons for making The Bitchwood (and my long hiatus after the original Whorestone) was a Hearthstone patch that pretty much broke the functionality of the original Whorestone altogether.
With the Bitchwood, instead of remapping every single card, I decided to go for the high quality, but lower quantity version I had wanted to to for a while already but didn't feel like doing because Whorestone was so big already.
Long story short: Sadly, my old original version of Whorestone doesn't work anymore on the modern version of Hearthstone. You would have to manually extract every single card from the game and change the texmod.def to match the new filenames.

Regarding ETA for Boomsday: I'll probably have something this weekend. It may come in the form of an optional additional zip file because I won't have the time to create golden animations for the new stuff yet.
I rematch the texmod.def of Whorestone.
It should now work properly.

Attachments

texmod.zip
14.9 KB · Views: 530

Eddyboy

Content Creator
That is incredible! How did you do this? Please dont tell me you re-researched all of the texture filenames by extracting by hand (Though if you did, mad respect!)

ChiLin

Potential Patron
I can't think of a smarter way, so I spent a day manually extracting texture filenames lol.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Ill probably find the time to fix these issues by monday. Probably no new content though, sorry, I'm very busy :(
EDIT: Btw, I looked into it, the Boomsday Mod seems to be working just fine for me. Are you sure you have it activated along with Bitchwood?

Last edited:

Inuzuke

Potential Patron
Ill probably find the time to fix these issues by monday. Probably no new content though, sorry, I'm very busy :(
EDIT: Btw, I looked into it, the Boomsday Mod seems to be working just fine for me. Are you sure you have it activated along with Bitchwood?
how do you use both at once? can you post a quick tutorial?

Glaringsoul

Potential Patron
how do you use both at once? can you post a quick tutorial?

It's not that hard... I figured it out on my own ...
Simply load both of them individually also update the MOD file to the Global Hook auto loads both...

but to make it simple Load Template 2 times (advice by me place both ZIP files in a new subfolder of the Umod folder) and load both.
IDK if load order matters but just load Bitchwood before Boomsday.
Then save Template, and like I said Use the global hook to make it auto apply when Hearthstone is launched so that you won't have to do this all over again.

IMPORTANT!!!: Launch Hearthstone in DX9 by activating additional line is the game menu (of the blizzard launcher ) and adding
Code:
-force-d3d9
in the box for that ... (would maybe also explain why it didn't work since for me it worked just fine ...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.