Have you ever? [RL Ryona imagination] (1 Viewer)

bloodmaiden

Potential Patron
Heloo boys/girls
Everybody knows hot girls, you know? That girl at school, teachers, friends or even that girl you saw 10 minutes ago or your friend´s girlfriend.
I would like to know... have you ever imagened that girl in a ryona situation? in a wrestling match (using a sexy bikini or any other costume), like a superheroine or in any other situation?
Please, share your experiences

evilhero

Potential Patron
Many times.
I know some girls that I would love to se in a superheroine costume or in a bikini, taking a beating.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I've imagined coworkers etc. but naturally, I'd never actually do anything to them or anything. That's why it's called fantasy. On top of that, I prefer to keep it imaginary where no one actually ever gets hurt.

zer

Potential Patron
Yes. I've actually imagined girls I know fighting each other, and I preffer to have a coin decide the winner, it's better for me if I can't control the result.

P

perziashammas

yeah....pretty much every hot female I encounter I imagine in Cammy's leotard or Samus' body suit being humiliated. Its never a vindictive or hate thing because it is only with girls I find to be nice and may have some superheroine type qualities.

Hoopla

Avid Affiliate
Oh hell yes! After getting my interest in ryona, I could never look at a girl the same way again!

princeofpain

Ryonani Teamster
Interesting question.
To be honest I have a lot of hot friends (I already saw their in bikinis), I would love to se their in a ryona situation.

evilhero

Potential Patron
I know two hot twin sisters, one I know is a nice, sweet and gentle girl, the other one is a bad girl. I would like to see the bad dominating the good girl

Morgion

Potential Patron
Nope, lve never imagined a real girl in a ryona sitation. Even the few "real" ryonas ive seen featuring actresses wrestling and stuff... Just... Didnt interest me.

One odd thing though is sometimes when asleep, i dream that *I* am being ryona'd as a girl, and i even like it during the dream! Havent had one of those for years though.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Not for me, I only prefer fantasy made up characters to be the victim of fantasy ryona. I'd could never imagine people I know or people I have just met in a painful situation. Just fictional characters for me.

oceansfiftynine

Potential Patron
Not people IRL for me.... actresses are fair game, I guess, especially those who've played superheroines... Lynda Carter, Brigitte Nielsen, some of the new heroine pay sites...

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
Not people IRL for me.... actresses are fair game, I guess, especially those who've played superheroines... Lynda Carter, Brigitte Nielsen, some of the new heroine pay sites...

This about sums up my feelings on the matter.
Actual people in real life? No way. Now acting a part? Heck yes! One of my first crushes was Yvonne Craig, whom I think of when I think "Batgirl" especially when I think of Batgirl in peril.

Weiss Ritter

Ryonani Teamster
There are a couple of things that prevent me from imagining real life people in ryona situations, and it's not based on morality at all, just my personal kinks. One is that the victim must be a skilled combatant in her own right, such that she must first be overcome before she can be put in peril. I don't know any girls who are actual fighters, so that rules out most people right there. Second, I prefer the violence in my ryona to be on a grand scale. Fantastic, impossible in real life, such that a real person would probably just die or be crippled instantly, and that's not exciting even in a fantasy scenario. Even actresses have a hard time pulling it off without the assistance of costly special effects, so by default I tend to favor cartoons or computer generated women-- at least when it comes to ryona.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.