Harley Quinn - Arkham City variant (1 Viewer)

Faron

Content Creator
Harley Quinn - Arkham City variant

Attachments

• screenshot Harley Quinn (Arkham City_custom).png
    screenshot Harley Quinn (Arkham City_custom).png
    432.1 KB · Views: 50,597
  • Harley Quinn (Arkham City_custom).png
    Harley Quinn (Arkham City_custom).png
    155.3 KB · Views: 31,286

mike

Casual Client
Fits nicely with my costume. Good job.

Attachments

• Harley.png
    Harley.png
    270 KB · Views: 11,341

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Very well done. I've played that game twice, (and paused for a while to look up "Harley Quinn" hentai), Nice to see her get what's "cumming" to her, lol.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
You know, you should probably give the original artist, E!, some credit for this...

E!'s Naruko:

Attachments

• naruko.png
    naruko.png
    137.9 KB · Views: 2,742
  • Harley Quinn (Arkham City_custom).png
    Harley Quinn (Arkham City_custom).png
    155.3 KB · Views: 4,059

Kyro

Potential Patron
Chance said:
It's not like he's taking credit for it either.

Doesn't matter if he is or isn't, it still doesn't change the fact that he edited a hair and posted it without mentioning the creator of the original hair. >.>

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
Well, like Kyro said, whether or not he's taking credit for it (which he seems to be, though he does not state it in words), he should give credit to the original artist. Which is what I said in the first place, really.

Chance

Content Creator
This kind of thing happens all the time here. It may not always be this obvious, but still.
I don't understand why you suddenly care about credit and stuff.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
Chance said:
This kind of thing happens all the time here. It may not always be this obvious, but still.
I don't understand why you suddenly care about credit and stuff.
I guess I just happened to notice this time. I've always been one of those guys who hates plagiarism, I just don't usually pay that close attention to all the imports. It's probably cause I collected all the Naruto hairs I could find, and the naruko hair was one of them.

Faron

Content Creator
Whoa what an argue about nothing, chill out people) Ok now seriouos, I`m terrebly sorry if I offended some one, but to tell the truth I simply couldn`t remember where (in which thred) did I get the original hair, I simply found it in chaos of my folders after playing Batman Arkham City, saw that I dont have Harley with this kind of haircut and made it, I admit, I was too lasy to look around the site in order to locate "the original owner" (who probably should have his own trade mark across all of his works in order to prevent this kind of things from happening), and as Chance said I never took any credits on this work (or any of my works here actually, because I didnt wrote them myslf, I simply took a picture or screenshot or whatever and reworked it in my redactor, following your logick meybe we should go and thank evry person who made a picture we made hair from in the first place? - that`s just stupid), that`s the way I see it, if some part of a thred helps you to make different charakter (I underline DIFFERENT charakter I`m not speaking of adding some details like ribbons in hair or whatever stuff) it is a good thing, offcourse I could simply make it for myself and not to post it, but I thougt that what this site was made for - to share imports, dialogues and stuff in order to enlarge our content for this wonderful game, and if you or anyone else will take and remake (in the way I mentioned above) any of my threds I won`t mind at all (to tell the truth I don`t give a shit if they just be adding some details like ribbons in hair or whatever stuff, after all it won`t delete my thred doesn`t it?) ok that will be all, I just wanted to show the way I see it, and again - If I offended some one I`m really sorry :). (p.s. and I officially announce, This is my first and last response in this tred, I`m not going to participate in any further debates, [thats why I made this response so large] I made my point of view and thats it, couse I`m too lasy).)

Kyro

Potential Patron
3ownn4.jpg

Give credit and take credit where it is due then something like this will never happen. Taking no credit and giving no credit does not make it all of a sudden okay because you didn't say you made it or not but by just posting it, people will assume you are taking full credit for its creation.

It just saves people from saying who is and isn't the creator of it. So give credit where it is due and take credit where it is due so people know. >.>

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
Faron said:
Whoa what an argue about nothing, chill out people) Ok now seriouos, I`m terrebly sorry if I offended some one, but to tell the truth I simply couldn`t remember where (in which thred) did I get the original hair, I simply found it in chaos of my folders after playing Batman Arkham City, saw that I dont have Harley with this kind of haircut and made it, I admit, I was too lasy to look around the site in order to locate "the original owner" (who probably should have his own trade mark across all of his works in order to prevent this kind of things from happening), and as Chance said I never took any credits on this work (or any of my works here actually, because I didnt wrote them myslf, I simply took a picture or screenshot or whatever and reworked it in my redactor, following your logick meybe we should go and thank evry person who made a picture we made hair from in the first place? - that`s just stupid), that`s the way I see it, if some part of a thred helps you to make different charakter (I underline DIFFERENT charakter I`m not speaking of adding some details like ribbons in hair or whatever stuff) it is a good thing, offcourse I could simply make it for myself and not to post it, but I thougt that what this site was made for - to share imports, dialogues and stuff in order to enlarge our content for this wonderful game, and if you or anyone else will take and remake (in the way I mentioned above) any of my threds I won`t mind at all (to tell the truth I don`t give a shit if they just be adding some details like ribbons in hair or whatever stuff, after all it won`t delete my thred doesn`t it?) ok that will be all, I just wanted to show the way I see it, and again - If I offended some one I`m really sorry :). (p.s. and I officially announce, This is my first and last response in this tred, I`m not going to participate in any further debates, [thats why I made this response so large] I made my point of view and thats it, couse I`m too lasy).)
I hope you don't mind that I didn't bother reading all that. Nobody was offended. It wasn't even a heated argument. Just make sure to mention that you didn't make the original hair next time, and it would be 100% fine. Finding the original artist is not even really necessary.

L

Leehocking514

so how do you actually use these http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/Smileys/default/tongue.gif

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Faron said:
Whoa what an argue about nothing, chill out people)

I admit, I was too lasy to look around the site in order to locate "the original owner" (who probably should have his own trade mark across all of his works in order to prevent this kind of things from happening),

following your logick meybe we should go and thank evry person who made a picture we made hair from in the first place? - that`s just stupid),

offcourse I could simply make it for myself and not to post it, but I thougt that what this site was made for - to share imports, dialogues and stuff in order to enlarge our content for this wonderful game,

This is my first and last response in this tred, I`m not going to participate in any further debates, [thats why I made this response so large] I made my point of view and thats it, couse I`m too lasy).)

That was hard to read. If you want others to get your point please put some line-breaks in.

But yes, it is nice to acknowledge who made something. It is courteous and encourages the artists to keep making stuff.

If you don't know who made it, that's fine. Just say it wasn't made by you. I actually assumed you DID make it so others might too.

And yes, the site is for sharing but you accidentally took credit for the hair by not mentioning it wasn't yours. It may seem silly to you but not to the artist/modder who made it.

Don't let this thread keep you from modding though, it was a good mod! And others liked it to! Mike even made a Arkham Costume for her probably inspired by your hair mod! (Don't want to speak for him though).

Modding is good! Keep it up!

P.S.
And are your saying you made the mod from scratch from a screenshot? That you didn't use that actual hair? 'Cause that would be impressive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.