Grimey Loader Imports Index (1 Viewer)

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Ikkitousen magatama

Sorry mate, wish I could help. Maybe ModGuy can shed some light on this.

Succubus done. Fairy done. Naga done. Barring a neccubus, I'm out of concepts for humanoid mods I wanted to do. My to-do list actually became smaller, wow.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Neccubus

Updated with an edited version of the succubus mod: the neccubus.

booster

Avid Affiliate
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Neccubus

looks good, but what is a neccubus? even google doesn't know it

kenkol343

Potential Patron
really great stuff, kona's game is pretty good but i mean i think its all these mods that are like driving it forward

Jrhonen

Potential Patron
this is some sweet shit but when you use the futa (him) and the second style it starts to fuck up. but still pretty good.

Otamegane11

Potential Patron
Awesome work on these costumes, look forward to seeing more.
On a side note, dunno if I'm the only one with this problem, but I think the neccubus file/link isn't working properly. I've managed to download it yet when I attempt to load it, nothing happens. As I say, it could just be me, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Otamegane11 said:
Awesome work on these costumes, look forward to seeing more.
On a side note, dunno if I'm the only one with this problem, but I think the neccubus file/link isn't working properly. I've managed to download it yet when I attempt to load it, nothing happens. As I say, it could just be me, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.
The attach code has been modified since Grimey's departure, I fixed his links, if you redownload it it should work now.

U

ulfgard

hi ... im new to the boards .... i have a quick question. how does the hue slider work on these loader mods you have made. i would like to change the color of some of them but have no idea how to do that. if this has been addressed elsewhere i apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.