Greetings. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter minion88
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

minion88

Hello everyone!

I first discovered my love for Ryona about a few years ago before I had even heard of the term and I've been hooked ever since.

When I was a kid, I was strangely attracted to any kind of action in an anime or cartoon where the female was being dominated, as well as playing fighting games and doing the same thing. I wasn't able to put a finger on what it was I liked about it, and through Ryona, I've discovered not only why I liked it, but that it had a name!

I'm so hooked now, that I'm actually doing some training to bring my fantasy to reality (more on this if anyone cares enough to ask).

Anyway, lately I've been really into DOA5ULR related Ryona , especially these videos featuring Honoka bearhugging some of the other characters. Something about seeing these larger, softer, more curvaceous women submitting to this little powerhouse does something for me, example:

).

I was so inspired by this that I'm looking to learn how to make my own videos so any tips in that regard would be fantastic!

As the old adage goes, "Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime."

Thanks again, it was nice to meet you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.