gorillaz noodle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doppler

Potential Patron
i wish for someone to make a S.D.T version of 2017 humanz Noodle from the band gorillaz

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Your request did not have any artwork for a modder to use as references.
Please read the posts at Reference Shot Guide
and at Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST
and then edit your post by adding useful side views (profile images) of the character.
Please be specifc about wht you want (clothes, hair or both). If you are requesting hair, please specify whether you want static or dynamic hair. DON"T say that you don't care, because a modder might make one, only to learn later that you 'really' wanted the other. Hair requests that don't specify static or dynamic usually get ignored.
I'm not saying this all of this to be mean or belittle you.
Providing useful reference shots that comply with the guidance in the linked posts greatly increases the chances that your request will be filled.
Failure to provide useful reference shots greatly increases the chances that your request will be ignored.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:

doppler

Potential Patron
my bad here
GorillazNoodleGettyImages-614276102.jpg
1154aa726eed9ab1ee281ba3d64f226b.jpg
these are the better looking ones i could find, i don't know if they are enough but might as well try

Rudgar

Content Creator
Sideview = you can see only ONE eye of a face

Everything else is more or less useless for modders - probably noone will take care of it, no matter how good the image might look maybe.

So make your request more attractive to modders by providing real side view images.

Respectfully, Rudgar

doppler

Potential Patron
Sideview = you can see only ONE eye of a face

Everything else is more or less useless for modders - probably noone will take care of it, no matter how good the image might look maybe.

So make your request more attractive to modders by providing real side view images.

Respectfully, Rudgar
yeah makes sense

doppler

Potential Patron
i would also rather this one
038a553c97f4047feb5a0fe0240af809.jpg
but is someone could make a second static hair with the 3D glasses as well if it isn't to much trouble
noodle_by_kuvshinov_ilya-db3oupp.jpg

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
if or when some one makes this, please post it on here thanks
If someone does make it, they will probably post it here in your thread (or upload it to the Resource Manager and announce it here).
Please remember that not all requests are filled.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

doppler

Potential Patron
as long as i get notified, im expecting it to take a bit to make

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.