glory hoe background "interactive" (1 Viewer)

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
kysadhuras79 said:
Its just you

Interesting...
(So youre talking for everybody else on this Blog or what?)

Anyway:
I did use that background, but made my own, becuz they do move through the wall section a little....bothered me, srry
I made my own background pic. uploaded it below. Perspective and everything works just fine!

Heres a dialogue i have been workin on, it might fit for Rachel. Feel free to reuse!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

intro:"I`m gonna give you a good time for only five dollars. Okay, Sir? [ARMS_LEGS][LOOK_UP]" {"mood":"Happy"}
intro:"Hello Sir! You can cum on my face for only five dollars. Are you in?[ARMS_LEGS][LOOK_UP]"{"mood":"Happy"}
first_throat:"YUCK! {"mood":"Angry"}When was the last time you took a shower, Mister?[CLENCH_TEETH][NORMAL_STYLE][RELEASE]"
first_throat:"You do have *FINISHES* dollars though, right?"
first_throat:"My Name is Rachel by the way.{"mood":"Ahegao"} Did I give you my number?"
vigorous:"STOP{"mood":"Angry"} or I´ll scream!"
vigorous:"Do you even intend to pay me?"
vigorous:"I cant do this much longer. Just finish real quick now, `kay?"[FACE_FUCK_STYLE]
pull_off:"just be quick, okay Sir?"[FACE_FUCK_STYLE]
pull_off:"I want my *FINISHES* dollars NOW"
held:"Is this a rape, Sir?[LOOK_UP] [SHOCK] [ADD_TEARS]"
held:"How dare you!{"mood":"Angry"}[ARMS_HIS_LEGS][LOOK_UP] Don`t do that again!"
held:"HEY! Asshole!{"mood":"Angry"}[ARMS_LEGS][LOOK_UP] Just gimme my *FINISHES* dollars and let`s split"
first_dt:"That was not our deal! Let me take over and show you[ARMS_LEGS]![NORMAL_STYLE][RELEASE]"
wake:"Oh no! I`m so sorry Sir. I must have passed out..."
cum_in_throat:"oh, glad we´re finally done, can i have my *FINISHES* dollars now?"
cum_on_face:"okay, gotta go now...call me again whenever you feel like it. You got my number, right?"
cum_on_face:"oh, glad you´re done, can i have my *FINISHES* dollars now?"

restart:"HEY! You gotta pay me first! You still owe me my money"
restart:"No-no. Thats enough now. Just give me my *FINISHES* dollars and let me go, sir"
restart:"I haven`t seen any money yet, Mister. You will have to pay me now or ill refuse to go on."

finish:"five"
finish1:"five"
finish2:"ten"
finish3:"fifteen"
finish4:"twenty"
finish5:"twentyfive"
finish6:"thirty"
finish7:"thirtyfive"
finish8:"fourty"
finish9:"fourtyfive"
finish10:"fifty"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I did it all in the text editor, so im guessing there are some bugs in there (so pls dont flame me for that!).
I just wanted to outline the scenario...

Attachments

• ToiletWhore.jpg
    ToiletWhore.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,675

yurinicolau

Potential Patron
SuzieBrave said:
Yeah, ill definitely try that one right now....

is it just me or has anyone else ever imagined to be the girl?

Hey SuzieBrave, it's not just you... Here is the proof: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2088.msg22686#msg22686.

astounded

Avid Affiliate
Very inspirational! Thank you.

I've tried a modification on this work here.
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=3060.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.