Girls of Sora no iro mizu no iro (1 Viewer)

kysadhuras79

Potential Patron
All done thanks to TOlive

Attachments

• Tiffana.png
    Tiffana.png
    484.6 KB · Views: 247

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Re: Sorayama Natsume

Took a shot at it:
index.php

Click on the link in my sig for the import, code and previews.

EDIT: HAT.
index.php

kysadhuras79

Potential Patron

What the...already done? Great!! You are so hardworking for us. I bow before you. Thank you!

You are hardworking and a modder with humor, too. I loled at Sora no "something" "blah" ;D ;D

Ok my Feedback is i cant stop mast...i cant stop playing with this hair. Do you know this movie, you should c it, its worth the time.

I like the version with the hat more - he is sweet. I cant say much to the drawing style because i have no clue, idea of making these. Keep up the good work.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

Glad you like it. I couldn't find that hat mod you were talking about, so I just gave her a new one. And yeah, the title of that anime is like, crazy long...ridiculous.

Incidentally, if any modders out there want to turn that hat into a mod, I'd be more than willing to toss up the art for use.

kysadhuras79

Potential Patron

She gots a girlfriend, too. Am i to shameless if i ask for her too? U can c her at the pictures with spoiler alert but i can post more pictures of that girl. They belong together in this movie...

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

Is she the long haired girl (Asa Mitsushima?) the yes. Also , whatever images in the spoiler section are showing up. Actually, go ahead and take down all the ref pics you posted (to save on server space). I'll post the other girl here when I'm done with her too, so Anon go ahead and keep this thread open until then.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Here's the other girl, Asa. There's something that's not sitting right with me...maybe I set her hair too high, I dunno. She's got black hair and that's always a weird one to work with for me. Like, I'm afraid of making it too dark and lose the line work, tell me what you think.

index.php

EDIT: I did finish it though, it's in the Sora No Somethin' section with the other girl in my thread.

kysadhuras79

Potential Patron
I can very well imagine that its hard to find the right color for her, Tony Taka the anime artist, draws her sometimes wir brown and sometimes with black hair. Different iris color too...blue and brown. He cant decide i guess. ;D

Asa%20Mizushima%20Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

You see? I think your hair is a little bit too bright, but its ok for me i can use the change color editor for this. Her hair is difficult i believe, anyways you made a good job, and i like it.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Yeah, it's filled. Asa was the second of the two in the request.

Here is the hat art:

Attachments

• ItsaHatYo.png
    ItsaHatYo.png
    121.8 KB · Views: 159

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Anonymous said:
No actually it doesn't, but doesn't matter particularly. It'll be a blurry swf import, since it won't be vectorized.

Does GIMP do vectors or is that a photoshop/flash thing? Cause right now that's the program I'm using.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
TOlive said:
Anonymous said:
No actually it doesn't, but doesn't matter particularly. It'll be a blurry swf import, since it won't be vectorized.

Does GIMP do vectors or is that a photoshop/flash thing? Cause right now that's the program I'm using.
I'm pretty sure anything Photoshop can do, GIMP can do. But getting a vector from one program to another is different thing that I cba to figure out/do.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Altered version of Asa Mizushima on Mike's advice, check it out:
index.php

Trimmed the bangs, let the hair out from behind her ear, etc.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
3 points for filling the request within 24hrs
3 points for the first import
4 points for the second
2 point for the alts
1 point for the accessory
4 points for the previews
2 points for the skin codes

19 points to TOlive.

On a side note, with your capable Flash capabilities you could make that hat a swf import.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.