Gigamax Orgy (1 Viewer)

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
There was a celebratory air in Gigamax as everyone celebrated the return of Beauty Panther, wrestling legend and mother to Tomoe Sumeragi. They had returned from dinner at a Korean Barbecue restaurant and stumbled into the gym, everyone tipsy from the beer they downed and everyone had a bottle of beer in their hands. Rio Katsura, known as Tiger Cat, raised her beer and bellowed.

‘Three cheers to the return of Beauty Panther!’

‘Cheers!’ Everyone bellowed and clinked bottles with Rio.

Beauty Panther smiled and downed her beer, despite her age. ‘Thank you for the welcoming party girls. And again, thank you for taking care of Tomoe for me.’ She fondly ruffled Tomoe Sumeragi’s head, her daughter hugging her back.

‘It’s good to have you back mommy!’ She said happily.

Mako Kirino smiled and raised her bottle to mother and daughter. ‘I’m so happy for you two.’

‘Hear! Hear!’ Yuri Kabayamaa as she too raised her bottle.

Ryoma Hamazaki, the manager of Gigamax and the only man in the company, looked worried at his friends even though he himself was tipsy. He turned to Saeko Shimazu, known as Bloody Rose and Gigamax’s promoter. ‘Should we be letting them come into the gym dead drunk?’

Saeko simply chuckled as she finished her beer, her face blushed and equally drunk. ‘Chill Ryoma. There’s no harm. Besides, they got drunk before when we reopened Gigimax remember?’

‘That’s right!’ Sanae Takamori, known as Justice Asuka, grinned as she flung herself onto Ryoma. ‘We can handle ourselves, Ryoma!’

‘Yeah.’ Linda Halloween agreed, positioning Ryoma’s head in between her massive breasts; earning a drunken growl from Sanae. ‘When we opened a new gym in America, we always celebrate by drinking until we’re wasted.’

Sanae smiled icily and pulled Ryoma away from the giant American woman. ‘That’s nice, Linda. So Ryoma, wanna leave these party animals by themselves while we go somewhere more private?’

‘Hey!’ Rio shouted as she tugged onto Ryoma’s other arm. ‘Where do you think you’re going with Ryoma? Share him with us Sanae!’

‘Oh come on!’ Sanae shouted as she pulled Ryoma back to her. ‘Ryoma and I hadn’t had quality time together! I think we deserve some time together.’

‘I think you been hogging him all to yourself too much!’ Rio snorted as she yanked Ryoma towards her. ‘After the matches this week, I need some time with Ryoma to de-stress.’

‘Come come girls!’ Linda joined in as she positioned Ryoma’s head in between her breasts again. ‘I think I should have him for tonight! The trip from America is very exhausting.’

‘Come to think of it.’ Saeko smirked as she grabbed hold of Ryoma’s top. ‘My stupid husband is giving me a lot of headache so I could do with some time with our manager.’

Before Sanae, Rio or Linda could argue, Beauty Panther grabbed Ryoma by the shoulders and pulled him away from the squabbling women. The veteran wrestler pulled Ryoma into her hug and smiled cheekily at the others. ‘After what this young man had done with my daughter, I thought it’s only fair if I have my turn with him. See what he is made of.’

Tomoe shrieked as she hugged one of Ryoma’s arm. ‘Oh come on mom! I don’t want to share Ryoma with you! It’s weird!’

‘It’s more than weird!’ Mako joined in as she hugged Ryoma’s other arm. ‘It’s my turn to have a go with him.’

‘What about me?’ Yuri shouted as she hugged Ryoma from the front. ‘My match against Toshie was tiring!’

Sanae, Rio, Linda and Saeko growled as they joined in the fight, tugging poor Ryoma in every directions as the fight intensified. Before the fight could get any worse, Sanae yelled at the top of her lungs.

‘Enough!’ Everybody stopped fighting over Ryoma at the sound of her voice. ‘You know the rules everybody. At Gigamax, there’s only one way to settle a dispute!’

Rio grinned wider and began pulling off her clothes, showing off her ebony toned body with biceps and six-packs; her vagina covered in purple pubic hair. ‘Oh yes I agree.’

The others giggled as they began to strip off their clothes, everyone showing their white toned bodies with biceps and six-packs; their hairy or trimmed vaginas exposed. As they removed their clothing, Ryoma stared at them; his face red as a tomato and gaping at them. Saeko chuckled and patted him on the shoulder.

‘Be a dear and play referee for us will you Ryoma?’

‘We’re counting on you, Ryoma.’ Sanae winked as she and the others stepped into the ring.

When all eight nude women were in the ring, they stood in circle facing each other. Still drunk and some hiccuping, they stared at each other as they waited for Ryoma to give the signal. Ryoma gulped as he raised his hand into the hand, bringing it down in a karate chop while shouting one word.

‘FIGHT!’

Everybody roared as they collided into each other; Mako and Sanae colliding into each other in a grapple, Rio grunting as Tomoe speared her in the stomach and slamming her into the ropes, Saeko locking Yuri in a headlock and Linda and Panther entering a test of strength. The ring was filed with grunts and yelps as the brawl intensified. Mako growled as she pushed Sanae away, kicking her in the stomach.

‘Sorry about this Sanae!’ Mako said with a punch into Sanae’s breasts. ‘Even though I respect you, I can’t let you have Ryoma all to yourself!’

Sanae grinned as she rubbed her breasts, clotheslining Mako into the mat. ‘The feelings is mutual my dear!’

Sanae pulled Mako up onto her feet and slowly lifted her up into the air, turning her around before slamming her into the mat. Mako grunted but managed to roll back to her feet, spearing the older woman in the stomach. Sanae grunted but held her ground, wrapping her arms around Mako’s waist and tried to raise her up into the air.

When Rio’s back hit the ropes, she managed to push Tomoe in between her legs and grabbed hold of both her wrists, slamming Tomoe face-first into the white canvas. Tomoe screamed as she kissed the mat, groaning when Rio pulled her up onto her feet and pushed her into the ropes. Rio roared and raised both her fists into the air, preparing to slam both of them down onto Tomoe’s head. To her surprise, Tomoe raised one of her leg and slammed a foot into her stomach; forcing Rio back.

Yuri grunted in Saeko's headlock as she secretly wrapped her arms around Saeko’s waist, lifting her up into the air and slamming her feet into the mat in an atomic drop. Saeko gasped and released Yuri from the headlock, stumbling forward. She turned around just in time to catch Yuri’s feet, stopping her drop-kick attack. Saeko grinned as she swung the younger woman in circles before throwing her into a corner.

Linda was bigger and buffer than Panther as she slowly pushed the veteran wrestler down to her knees but Panther simply smiled. Quick as lightning, Panther grabbed one of Linda’s arm and hip tossed her onto her back. The American woman gasped in shock, screaming in pain when she sat up; allowing Panther to drop-kicked her in the back of her head.

Sanae grunted as she had failed to lift Mako off the mat, allowing the redhead to lift her mentor onto her shoulder. Like what Sanae did to her, she swung the older woman in circles before slamming her head-first into the mat. Sanae screamed in pain as she dropped onto her back, looking up at Mako who leaned down towards her. With a growl, she wrapped her arms around Mako’s head and head-butted her in the face.

Rio winced as she stumbled to the middle of the ring, holding her stomach. She gasped as Tomoe pulled herself up onto the top ropes and leap off it, slamming herself onto Rio. Rio shouted as she was slammed onto her back, Tomoe on top of her. Tomoe sat on Rio’s stomach and began slapping her face repeatedly before Rio caught her hand, delivering a right hook into the younger woman’s face.

Yuri yelped as her back hit the turnbuckle, massaging the spot where it hurts. She was aware that Saeko was running towards her, preparing to kick her in the stomach. Yuri simply stepped to the side and allowed Saeko leg to shoot through the ropes, making her slammed her vagina on the middle rope. Saeko gasped in shock before Yuri pinched her brown nipples, twisting them and making her screamed loudly.

’T-hat’s cheating!’ Saeko screamed but feeling aroused at the same time.

Yuri grinned as she twisted Saeko’s nipples harder. ‘There’s no rules for this match Saeko!’

Linda groaned as she massage her back, grunting as Panther grabbed her hair and began to pull her up. When she was on her knees, Linda roared and slammed her elbow into Panther’s stomach and then her hairy vagina. The veteran wrestler grunted and released the American woman, putting one of her foot on the back of Linda’s head and slamming her face-first into the mat.

Mako yelled as she was head-butted in the face, her eyes crossing. Sanae then pulled the redhead under an armpit, slamming her face into the mat in a DDT and locking her up in a headlock. Then she wrapped her legs around her waist and added a body scissor, squeezing Mako’s lithe body in the combo hold. Mako groaned into the mat but managed to raise one of her hand, shoving her fingers into Sanae’s hairy vagina.

Tomoe yelped as she was knocked off Rio, holding her face as she and Rio got onto their knees. They growled as they flung their arms around each other, trying to grapple one of them down into the mat. Rio decided a different approach as she slowly pushed the younger woman onto her feet, kneeing her twice in the stomach followed by a knee missile into her trimmed vagina. Tomoe screamed at the low blow, orgasming from the knee missile.

Saeko moaned as Yuri continued to pinch and twist her nipples, arousing the older woman. Finally she growled and pushed Yuri’s hands away before kicking her in between the legs. Yuri screamed and fell onto her knees, moaning and holding her trimmed vagina. Saeko grinned and grabbed Yuri by the hair, propping her onto the turnbuckle and shoving her fingers into her vagina; making the younger woman moaned lewdly.

‘There’s no rules in this match Yuri dear.’ Saeko teased as she fingered Yuri’s vagina deeply.

Linda groaned into the mat as Panther sat on her back, locking one of her legs under an armpit in a single Boston crab hold while sliding her fingers into her hairy vagina. The American woman moaned as she felt some pressure on her spine and Panther’s fingers inside of her clitoris. Grunting loudly, Linda pulled Panther off her; sending the veteran face-first into the mat.

Sanae moaned as she felt Mako’s fingers inside her vagina, unable to put any pressure on the redhead. Then she gasped in disbelief as she orgasmed all over Mako’s fingers, releasing Mako from her combo hold. She breathed heavily as she orgasmed all over the mat, Mako pulling her head free and licking the cum off her fingers.

‘Mmmm…’ Mako moaned as she sucked her fingers. ‘Your cum taste so good Sanae.’

After cleaning on her fingers, she pulled Sanae up onto her feet and Irish whipped her into the ropes; preparing to high kick her in the face. Sanae grunted as she rebounded back to Mako but caught Mako’s foot before it could even reach her face. Before the surprised Mako could her leg back, Sanae tripped the redhead onto her back.

Tomoe moaned as cum flowed down her legs and dropped onto the white canvas, blushing furiously and delivering back-hand chops on Rio’s chest. Rio grunted as she was forced back by Tomoe’s fierce onslaught and before she could counter-attack, Tomoe fell onto her knees and latched her mouth onto Rio’s hairy vagina.

Rio gasped and moaned as Tomoe sucked her vagina, pushing her tongue deeper into Rio’s insides. The older woman’s eyes were closed as she placed her hands on Tomoe’s head, trying to push her away before she could orgasm. She was too late. Tomoe’s tongue poked one of Rio’s sensitive spot, making Tiger Cat screamed as she orgasmed all over Tomoe’s face; coating her hair with cum.

Yuri moaned as she felt Saeko’s fingers inside of her vagina, trying to push herself away from the turnbuckle. Then suddenly she moaned as she orgasmed all over Saeko’s fingers, her cum dripping onto the mat. Yuri panted heavily as cum flowed down her legs before slamming an elbow into Saeko’s face, making the older woman shrieked and pulled her fingers out from her vagina.

Saeko hold her face from the elbow slam, gasping when Yuri grabbed her wrist and Irish whipped her onto the turnbuckle. Saeko yelped as she was slammed into the turnbuckle before being turned around to face Yuri. The younger woman slammed her orgasming vagina onto Saeko’s hairy vagina and latched her mouth on one of her nipples, sucking and kissing it deeply.

Panther moaned as she pushed herself onto her fours, only to scream when Linda slammed both her knees onto the veteran’s back. Panther groaned as Linda cupped one hand under her jaws and yanked her head towards her in a camel clutch. Then using her other hand, she began to finger Panther’s vagina.

Panther moaned from the pressure in her back and Linda’s fingers inside her hairy vagina, feeling both in pain and aroused. Linda grinned as she pulled Panther’s head towards her and shoved her fingers deeper into her vagina, one of her fingers poking her sensitive spot. Panther let out a satisfied moan as she orgasmed all over Linda’s fingers, her thick cum flowing onto the mat as well.

Sanae looked down a Mako with a smirk before slamming herself onto the redhead, making Mako screamed from Sanae’s weight on top of her. Mako moaned as Sanae’s sweaty body rubbed into hers, gasping when Sanae connected her orgasmed vagina into her’s and began rubbing it gently.

Sanae increased the pressure on Mako’s red trimmed vagina as she pinned Mako’s arms above her head, smiling at her. The older woman giggled and stuck her tongue out, running it up and down Mako’s sweaty armpit. Mako screamed in delight as she felt Sanae’s soft tongue in her armpit, orgasming all over Sanae’s vagina and abdominal. Sanae chuckled as she sat up straight, licking her lips as she and Mako orgasmed together.

‘You sure like to have your armpits licked by both me and Ryoma.’ Sanae teased. ‘Don’t you Mako?’

Rio blushed as she continued to orgasm all over Tomoe, one hand on her. Then she yelped when Tomoe bit hard into her vagina, making Rio growled and kneed Tomoe in the jaws. Tomoe screamed as she landed on her back, breathing heavily and covered in cum. Rio growled louder and stumbled towards her opponent but before she could do anything to the younger woman, Tomoe lifted one of her leg and slammed her foot onto Rio’s squirting vagina. Rio’s eyes rolled back as more cum sprayed all over Tomoe and she fell onto her back.

Saeko moaned at Yuri’s wet vagina on hers and feeling her mouth on her nipples, wrapping her arms around the younger woman’s neck and hanging onto her. She cried out as she orgasmed onto Yuri’s vagina and stomach, breathing heavily. She moaned as she sandwiched Yuri’s head in between her breasts before both of them fell onto the mat, lying next to each other covered in sweat and cum.

Linda grinned as she pulled her fingers put from Panther’s vagina but before she could taste the veteran’s cum, she yelped as Panther rolled her off her back. Moaning lewdly, Panther slammed her squirting vagina all over Linda’s face and placed her mouth onto the American’s hairy vagina, sucking it deeply in position 69.

Linda moaned as she found herself in Panther’s wet vagina and feeling the veteran’s tongue inside of her vagina, licking as much cum as she can while stroke Panther’s side. It was Linda’s turn to gasp as she orgasmed all over Panther’s face. Panther panted heavily and licked some of Linda’s cum off her lips before rolling off her, both women lying on their backs and breathing heavily.

Sanae was panting heavily as she pulled Mako onto her feet, flinging one of her arm over her head. She moaned as she tried to lift the redhead into the air, only to realise that Mako and locked her legs onto hers. Both wrestlers grunted before Mako unlocked her legs from Sanae and slowly lifted her into the air, slamming her back onto the mat. Both Sanae and Mako screamed as they slammed onto their backs, moaning and lying next to each other.

Now the ring was filled with the sounds of lewd moans and the smell of sweat and cum. Ryoma looked at everybody, uncertain. Realising that everyone were too exhausted to continue the fight, he began the count.

‘1… 2… 3… 4…’ Tomoe covered her face as Rio continued to orgasm onto the mat. ‘5… 6… 7….’ Mako and Sanae shared a kiss while Linda managed to raise her head before dropping it back onto the mat. Panther smiled tiredly and remained on her back. ‘8…. 9…’ Saeko and Yuri hugged each other, rubbing their nipples into each other. ’10!’

Ryoma crossed his arms in an X and announced. ‘Draw! It’s a draw!’

Everybody slowly recovered as they raised their heads, massaging their heads or any parts of their damaged bodies. When all of them were on their knees, they began to laugh together.

‘Damn!’ Rio was the first to shout. ‘We all wanted Ryoma so badly that we exhausted each other in this fight!’

Linda chuckled. ‘Yeah. All of us are strong!’

‘Especially the newbies.’ Saeko said proudly as she put her arms around Yuri and Tomoe’s shoulders. ‘They have come a long way.’

‘That was the most fun match I ever had.’ Panther grinned. ‘Nicely done everybody.’

‘Too bad none of us can have Ryoma for the night though.’ Mako said ruefully, wiping the cum off her face.

‘Not exactly.’ Sanae winked. ‘Since no one won, there’s only one thing we can do.’

Everybody smiled as they all turned to Ryoma, who still remained outside of the ring and gulping. Before he could either say anything or even flee, Linda and Rio grabbed his arms and pulled him over the ropes, slamming him onto the mat. Ryoma squirmed and protested as they pulled off his clothes, making him nude and showing his hard penis. They all giggled.

‘Oh my!’ Panther said as she flicked Ryoma’s penis. ‘It’s so hard.’

‘Looks like someone been enjoying us fight.’ Saeko smirked.

‘I called dibs!’ Yuri shouted before Tomoe and Mako pulled her away from Ryoma.

Sanae smiled and pulled Ryoma on top of her, moaning as his penis slide into her vagina. ‘Sorry girls but as Ryoma’s favourite, I get the first one. You can take turns.’

‘Oh no you don’t!’ Rio growled and sat on Sanae’s face, kissing Ryoma roughly on the lips. She moaned into his mouth as she felt Sanae licking her wet vagina as well.

‘I join in too!’ Linda boomed as she pressed her massive breasts onto Ryoma’s back, playing with his nipples.

Panther shrugged as she turned to Saeko, kissing her on the lips. ‘I guess we can wait until it’s our turn.’

Saeko kissed Panther back, allowing the veteran wrestler to be on top of her. ‘Yeah.’

Mako, Tomoe and Yuri giggled before making out with each other, Mako at the bottom with Yuri rubbing her vagina onto hers while Tomoe sat on her face. Tomoe moaned as she kissed Yuri on the lips while Mako licked her wet vagina. The gym of Gigamax filled with the loud and lewd moans of everyone and it continued into the night. Ryoma had to summon all his sexual energy as he gave his attention to al eight women.

‘Ooohhh Ryoma.’ Sanae gasped as she felt Ryoma’s penis inside of her vagina. She locked fingers with him as she kissed Rio on the mouth, tongue wrestling with her friend. Behind her was Linda who had her breasts pressed onto her sweaty back while teasing her nipples. Saeko and Beauty Panther were making out while Mako, Yuri and Tomoe were also having their own fun. ‘I’m going to cum!’

Ryoma’s grunts were muffled under Rio’s bottoms, sucking on her hairy vagina as she thrust his penis deeper into Sanae’s vagina. Sanae gasped into Rio’s mouth as the tip of Ryoma’s penis touched her sensitive spot, making her orgasmed all over Ryoma’s penis. Sanae moaned but wrapped her arms around Rio’s neck, sliding her exploding vagina up and down Ryoma’s penis. Ryoma grunted as he too orgasmed inside of Sanae vagina.

‘Hey not fair!’ Rio shouted as she pushed Sanae off Ryoma’s cum covered penis, making her yelped as she fall on top of Linda. Rio moaned as she slid Ryoma’s penis into her hairy vagina. ‘Save some for us! It’s my turn!’

‘Rio you bitch!' Sanae snarled and grabbed Rio by the hair, pulling her off Ryoma. ‘I wasn’t done yet!’

‘Screw you Sanae!’ Rio growled as she grappled with Sanae. ‘You already had your fun with him! We agreed we take turns!’

‘Now now girls!’ Linda interjected, pushing them apart. ‘If you keep fighting then I have to take Ryoma all to myself.’

‘No way in hell!’ Rio snarled as she grappled with Linda.

‘Yeah!’ Sanae agreed as she too join in the grapple. ‘I…’

‘What about us?’ Mako joined in as she wrapped her arms around Ryoma’s head pulling him towards her. ‘We also need some time with Ryoma!’

‘Yeah!’ Tomoe and Yuri chorussed as they hugged Ryoma’s arms. ‘We’re going to gang-bang him!’

‘Why you little…’ Rio snarled but Saeko decided to intervene.

‘Enough!’

Everybody stopped fighting and silence filled the wrestling ring, Saeko glaring at each one of them before letting out a sigh. ‘You all fighting like a bunch of kids. I’m surprise Ryoma put up with you lot for so long.’ Then she smiled. ‘It was good thing that I came out with this. Follow me!’

Saeko stepped out of the ring and walked deeper into the gym. The others looked at each other in confusion before following their promoter. When they reached Saeko, she stood before a pink door that no one noticed until now. She pushed the door opened and brought everybody into a room, everybody gasping in surprise.

The room was coloured red and the size of a master bedroom. The floor was covered in lush red carpet and no window, although the room at room temperature. Strangely there were pillowed turnbuckles in each corners of the room with ropes hanging against the walls. It was like a giant wrestling ring but with a soft red bed with soft pillows and duvets in the middle of the room. The room smell like roses.

‘I used some of our savings to make this “Love Room” so that we can fight and make love with our favourite manager when we want to.’ She smiled and pulled Ryoma into heron a hug. ‘So let’s do this in the order of those who cums first.’

‘It’s me! It’s me!’ Tomoe shouted happily and pushed Ryoma onto the bed, kissing him deeply with her arms around his neck.

Saeko chuckled as Ryoma kissed Tomoe back, groping her tight bottoms. ‘Come on, let’s warm up as they have fun.’

With that, Saeko pulled Rio towards and kissed her on the mouth, dominating her mouth with her tongue. Sanae took the cue and pressed her breasts onto Rio’s back, moaning as she and Saeko sandwiched Rio. Linda picked Panther up in a bearhug as the older woman pulled her into a kiss. Mako and Yuri smiled as they began kissing each other, fingering each other still wet trimmed vaginas.

Tomoe moaned and allowed Ryoma to push her onto her back, gasping as she felt his penis sliding into her trimmed wet vagina. Ryoma grunted as he slammed his penis deeper into her vagina, leaning down to kiss her neck as the tip of his penis poked her sensitive spot. Tomoe screamed as she orgasmed all over Ryoma’s penis and stomach, breathing heavily as she wrapped her arms around Ryoma’s head; letting him leave hickeys on her neck.

Sanae smiled as break away from Saeko and Rio, allowing Ryoma to get off Tomoe and helping her up onto her feet. ‘Okay my turn.’

‘Hey wait!’ Rio protested. ‘You already had your turn with him!’

Sanae smirked. ‘Yeah but don’t forget I cum twice during our fight and I didn’t had a chance with him in this lovely room.’

Rio was about to protest more but Saeko shook her head and spanked her bottoms, kissing her again. Linda chuckled and pulled Saeko and Rio towards her, leaning against one of the turnbuckle and allowing them to suck and kiss her brown nipples. Panther leaned against another turnbuckle and let Tomoe rest in between her breasts as Mako kissed Tomoe on the lips while Yuri cleaned her wet trimmed vagina.

Ryoma kissed Sanae on the lips before placing his head in between her breasts, licking and kissing the sides of them. Sanae moaned as she laid on her back, feeling Ryoma’s lips on her skin. She gasped as Ryoma sunk his penis deep into her already wet vagina, making her moaned lewdly. She moaned louder when Ryoma moved his head away from her breasts and buried his face into one of her sweaty armpits.

Sanae moaned as she wrapped her legs around Ryoma’s waist, pushing Ryoma’s penis deeper into her vagina as she felt Ryoma’s tongue up and down her armpit. She giggled as Ryoma licked her other sweaty armpit, making her aroused again. Then when Ryoma’s penis poked her sensitive spot, she screamed in delight as she orgasmed all over Ryoma’s penis; filling the room with the smell of sex.

Sanae gasped again as Ryoma orgasmed into her, filling her vagina with his own cum. Cum flowed out from her vagina as they both shared a kiss, kissing deeply as they clung to each other. They reluctantly broke the kiss and Ryoma pulled his penis out of Sanae’s vagina, immediately being pushed onto his back by a grinning Rio.

‘My turn!’ She said as she slid Ryoma’s penis into her hairy vagina. ‘Remember our deal Sanae.’

Sanae nodded and rolled off the bed, being greeted by Beauty Panther. Panther chuckled and pushed Sanae against the ropes, licking her exploding vagina. Linda grabbed Mako and Yuri by the heads and shoved them face-first into her sweaty armpits, making them kissed and licked them. Saeko pulled Tomoe up onto her feet and placed her head in between her breasts, moaning as Tomoe licked and kissed the sides of her breasts.

Rio grunted happily as she slid her vagina up and down Ryoma’s penis, moaning louder as she forced Ryoma’s penis deeper into her. She locked fingers with Ryoma and kissed him roughly on the lips, sucking on his tongue as Ryoma slammed his penis deeper into her. As his penis touched Rio’s already sensitive spot, both them screamed into each other mouths as they orgasmed together; cum flowing out from Rio’s vagina.

Rio moaned as she broke the kiss, a string of saliva bridging from her mouth to Ryoma’s. Ryoma laid on his back, panting heavily as Rio slowly pulled her spraying vagina off Ryoma’s penis. She gasped and smothered Ryoma’s face in her hairy wet vagina, moaning as she felt Ryoma’s tongue at work. When she was satisfied, Rio reluctantly got off him and ruffled Yuri’s head.

Rio grinned and jumped towards Linda, who caught her and engaged in a kissing match. Panther and Saeko locked lips as they grinned their wet hairy vaginas together, moaning into each other mouths. Mako and Tomoe supported Sanae against the ropes as they began sucking and kissing her firm brown nipples.

Yuri lowered herself and licked Ryoma’s penis, making him squirmed. She then put his penis into her mouth, sucking it gently and taking in some of the cum. She pulled her mouth off Ryoma’s penis and stuck her tongue out, dragging it down his penis, to his belly-button, up his chest until their lips connected.

Ryoma and Yuri kissed gently before Ryoma pushed Yuri onto her back, making her gasped. She gasped harder when Ryoma slammed his penis into her trimmed vagina, making her squirmed. She wrapped her arms around Ryoma’s head and moaned blissfully, her eyes closed as she felt Ryoma’s penis inside of her,

She gasped as she felt her vagina filling up with Ryoma’s cum, also making her cum along with him. She and Ryoma shared another kiss as cum flowed out from her vagina before Ryoma pulled his cum-covered penis out from her vagina. Yuri moaned happily and rolled off the bed, Mako and Tomoe helping her up as Panther climbed onto the bed.

Sanae and Rio now pressed their breasts into each other as they make out, drool flowing down their mouths. Linda was on her knees as she licked and sucked on Saeko’s hairy vagina, Saeko stroking Linda’s blonde hair as she moaned. Tomoe kissed Yuri on the lips as Mako licked Yuri’s wet hairy vagina clean.

Panther crawler towards Ryoma with a smile and licked his penis before going onto her fours. Knowing what she wanted, Ryoma grunted as he slid his penis into her anus. Panther moaned loudly as Ryoma slammed his penis inside and out of her anus in doggy-style. Panther sighed with relief as she orgasmed, soaking the bed in cum.

Panther moaned and pulled herself away from Ryoma’s penis, turning to face him with a smile. She gave him a deep kiss on the lips, stroking his face tenderly, before getting off the bed. She chuckled as she pushed Mako towards the bed, making her fall onto her back.

Panther pulled Rio up onto her feet and kissed her deeply while groping one of her breasts. Sanae raised one of Saeko’s arm and began licking her sweaty armpits, making the blonde moaned in delight. Linda grinned as she pushed Yuri and Tomoe onto their backs, sliding her fingers into their trimmed vaginas and fingering them deeply.

Mako gasped as Ryoma climbed on top of her, sliding his penis into her trimmed vagina. The redhead moaned as she felt Ryoma’s penis inside of her, squirming lewdly when Ryoma buried his face into her sweaty armpit, licking it deeply. Mako closed her eyes as she lost her mind, screaming lewdly as she orgasmed all over Ryoma’s penis. She gasped again as she felt her belly filled up with Ryoma’s cum, thick cum flowing out from her vagina.

When he was done orgasming inside of Mako, Ryoma pulled his penis out from her vagina and kissed the redhead on the lips. Mako moaned as she kissed Ryoma back, breaking the kiss almost reluctantly. Mako can only moaned as Saeko pulled her off the bed and into the arms of Sanae.

Sanae chuckled as she felt onto her knees, licking Mako’s wet vagina. Panther sat on Yuri’s face and moaned as the younger woman licked her vagina. Rio pushed Linda onto her back and slammed her wet vagina onto the American’s one, grinding her hard and rough. Linda’s moans were muffled when Tomoe sat on her face, kissing Rio on the mouth.

Saeko giggled and climbed onto the bed on her fours, thrusting her anus at Ryoma. Knowing their deal, Ryoma hold Saeko’s hips and slide his penis inside Saeko’s anus. The blonde woman moaned as she felt Ryoma’s penis inside her anus, eyes closed in bliss. Ryoma let out a sharp grunt when he orgasmed inside of Saeko’s anus, prompting the blonde to moan as she too began to orgasm onto the bed.

With cum flowing out from her anus and vagina, Saeko pulled her anus away from Ryoma’s penis and laid onto her back. She giggled and pulled Ryoma on top of her, kissing him deeply on the mouth and cumming all over his stomach. After she had her fill, she gently pushed Ryoma off her and tagged with Linda.

Saeko pulled Mako towards her and locked lips with her, groping her tight bottoms. Sanae lifted both her arms into the air and moaned as Yuri and Tomoe began licking her sweaty armpits. Panther pushed Rio against a corner and sucked and kissed her nipples, making Rio moaned as she stroke Panther’s hair.

Linda giggled as she placed Ryoma’s penis in between her breasts, putting her mouth on the top of Ryoma’s penis. Ryoma moaned as Linda sucked his penis up and down, feeling his climax building up again. He let out a yelp as he orgasmed once more into Linda’s mouth, filling her mouth with his thick cum. Linda moaned as she swallowed every drop of Ryoma’s cum before pushing him onto his back, sitting on his face. Linda groped her own breasts as she orgasmed all over Ryoma’s face, covering him in her thick cum.

After she was done expelling her cum onto Ryoma, she rolled off him and allowed him to lick the cum off his face. Before Ryoma could take a proper breather, the other seven women were approaching the table. Linda chuckled as she got onto her back and pulled Ryoma on top of her, stroking his stomach as she licked his face and nibbled his ear.

Sanae quickly slid Ryoma’s still hard penis into her vagina and began riding it while Rio sat on his face, moaning as Ryoma began. Licking her vagina as she kissed Saeko on the mouth. Panther was on the other side as she and Sanae shared a kiss while Tomoe and Yuri licked Ryoma’s sweaty armpits. Finally Mako knelt behind Sanae, sucking on Ryoma’s toes.

Sanae screamed as Ryoma’s orgasmed into her insides for the last time that night before the poor man slumbered off. Sanae moaned as she felt on top of Ryoma, sleeping on top of him. One by one, each woman fell next to Ryoma, slowly falling into a deep sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.