Giant Demon Slain (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
This is a just something I did on the fly so im sorry if the art style is kinda rough.

Many have tried to hunt this demon for his fat juicy meat but all failed...but this hunter is no regular human.
slot 1.png
"I have come for you demon...your fat will feed my village for a year. the demon just laughs. " Many have tried for my meatiness but all have fallen. lets see if you can do better."

slot2.png

The chubby demon tried to catch the human. " Now I got you."

slot 3.png

But to the dumb beast surprise. he wasnt there. as the stupid beast ponders where the human is.
slot4.png

The human was above him about to deal a death blow to the unsuspecting demon. the demon being fat, slow and stupid was too awe struck to do anything.

slot5.png
the human stabs the demon in the head. " GIRK!" the demon made a helpless sound as the humans sword plunges deep in the demons tiny brain.
slot6.png

It was over, he laid with all his meat, fat and everything else for all to see. it was very embarrassing....he fed the humans village for two years. the end

Last edited by a moderator:

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
I understand this completely. I've often imagined myself as a enormous demon/goddess/kaiju creature summoned to destroy an army, only to be brutally slaughtered by a lone hero. A totally overpowered lone hero!

xO

Such a bad look.

It's like transforming into a dragon for the win and getting a 12 foot lance shoved up your aye aye >x0

Being eaten just adds another level of shame to this scenario. What DID the prince do with all that purple dragon meat, anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:

galvatron88

Club Regular
Oh, i didnt think anyone else liked or understood this sort of thing, and yeah sometimes i do that too. It is just one of my things too. he fed his people with it and probably got rich off of it. It is embarrassing and i love it.

to be so huge and strong but is helpless and falls victim to a small human because how strong he is and how dumb and fat the demon is.

im glad you like it.

Mardion

Potential Patron
You might have found more people interested in it if it was a female demon, with this being a ryona forum and all :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.