Gears of Doom [Sinn4u-Valera Ryona Execution and Death] (1 Viewer)

Sinn

Potential Patron
lunapic_132775870622532_16.jpg
Valera Ryona Execution and Death Mashup I
Valera Ryona Execution and Death Mashup II

- Sinn4u

life-saver

Ryonani Teamster
Very nice.

Only complaint: the vid AND audio quality. :( :( :( :we all gonna die: :2 z Z:

bonus point for length, and mix.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
I liked it as well. The video quality didn't bother me as much as audio did. Don't really like the music you chose for the vid.

Sinn

Potential Patron
Apologies for the quality, i just don't have the setup nor major inclination or time to really polish such a vid. This was made over a lazy sunday whilst my lady was at work and i had my camera handy to record some gears sessions. I hadn't seen any valera ryona vidz and aside from science's first person execution ones, not much gears coverage so i uploaded it, only adding the music as the sound changed so much...anywayz, i'm glad it is kinda liked...my vidz quality is never going to be too great.

I'll only do stuff that hasn't been uploaded before in the hope someone else, who does have the setup and time, will be inspired to do it better heh

But ummm yeah, thanks for the feedback...i do make a real effort to be original and get good angles and content, i just will alwayz have to apologise for the quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.