Kiwanch_Gamer

Potential Patron
It's a vore game! ^^
b6r2ok.jpg

LINK:FUbN | Eka's portal

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Let me get this straight. The point of the game is to stay hidden from the samurai long enough to have the opportunity to jump on top of them, absorb them into your stomach using your vagina, and "digest" them? Interesting game...

For those interested, Space is jump, and the Down key allows you to hide from samurai as long as you're not under a light and digest you're swallowed victim.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Oh wow this game! LOL I saw this one ages ago on Hongfire.

Not my type of fantasy but yeah, lol that's pretty much what it's about Black Lion and Someone92 :P

Tali Zorah

Potential Patron
What the f.... lol not my type of game! But more power to the people that like it though, but not for me hehe.

Good post though the more the merrier right?

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
What the f.... lol not my type of game! But more power to the people that like it though, but not for me hehe.

Good post though the more the merrier right?

Any share is a good share, and this is definitely within the Ryona fantasy realm since it's kind of similar to vore... :P

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Just as a note, FUbN stands for Flying Unbirth Ninja, and as far as I know unbirthing is after oral vore the biggest sub genre of vore.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
Unlike Shinobi Girl which I had to do when it came out, I earned the codes to this game a while back, its strangely arousing and no, I can't tell you why.

Boss Battle 1 (Boss of Stage One):
Left, Right, Down, Down, Up, Up, Down, Down.

(Basically the levels after the boss) Checkpoint 1 (Stage Two):
Down, Down, Up, Up, Up, Left, Right, Down, Up, Up, Right.

Boss Battle 2 (Boss of Stage Two):
Down, Down, Left, Right, Down, Up, Up, Down.

Checkpoint 2 (Stage Three):
Up, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, Down, Up, Down, Up.

Battle 3 (Boss of Stage Three):
Up, Up, Down, Left, Right, Down, Down, Up.

Checkpoint 3 (Stage One):
Up, Up, Up, Right, Up, Up, Up, Right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.