Fooshen's Ryona videos (new) (1 Viewer)

Varshyl

Potential Patron
Fooshen's New Ryona Channel

Salutions, everyone. I just got my HD PVR and began making ryona vids few days ago that I'd like to share with all of you. Hope you guys enjoy them. Those particular ryona are more focused on weapons and impalement / execution of various beautiful females which is my favorite type of ryona that there weren't enough of it so I want to remedy that by contributing my videos. I'll update this thread with new vids as I play new games / discover new fetishes. This is my first time so please bear with me and constructive feedbacks / requests are welcome. I apologize in advance if the sound / music is of poor quality as I'm deaf and have no way of knowing if they are any good.

Now on to the videos.

Soul Calibur 4: Execution of Sophitia

Soul Calibur 5: Execution of Beautiful Women

Dragon's Dogma Ryona: Maiden in Peril (female Arisen)
Beautiful maiden set out on her journey with her beloved alas sinister evil pervert him to do its bidding...

Last edited by a moderator:

onlinehero

Casual Client
Even though I don't share your fetish I must say: thanks a lot for deciding to contribute and share your videos with us! I'm sure there are people here who will like these. And it's always nice to get new ryona material!

Varshyl

Potential Patron
2 newest video additions today.

Our beloved heroine's unfortunate demise in Dragon's Dogma (ending spoiler)

All of your beloved Soul Calibur 4 girls impaled by Algol - a request by someone.

Varshyl

Potential Patron
Another new video from a request. This time, it's for those who enjoy ryona gyaku topless pretty man on man action.

O

officerlumpy

You need'nt worry about the sound "quality" since there wasn't any sound at all.

Varshyl

Potential Patron

---------- Post added 09-08-2012 at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-07-2012 at 11:47 PM ----------

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.