First Dialogue: Help and Feedback (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxx

Content Creator
You'll find your answer in the 4th message of this very thread. I just figured that using this position was responsible, I couldn't precisely define what in this position was causing it. When it became too long to investigate, I chose to make a new position from scratch as it was faster to solve the issue.

Rudgar

Content Creator
In case this entry was meant as a reply to my question (not sure about it for you neither quoted any question nor mentioned any name):
You'll find your answer in the 4th message of this very thread.
No, I did not.
If I would have found some useful information anywhere in this thread, I wouldn't have asked. :cool:

I just figured that using this position was responsible,
Oh mon dieu, what a great investigator you are.

I couldn't precisely define what in this position was causing it.
Well, that would have been all the answer I asked for, simply put as: "No, I can't help you finding any errors".
Not that great investigator then, hum? :wink:

When it became too long to investigate, I chose to make a new position from scratch as it was faster to solve the issue.
Oh, well, then at least a great content creator after all ... :cool:

Anyway, thanks for ... answering at least.

Regards, Me

Jaxx

Content Creator
I'm not sure to understand why you come back to this 2 months later being so condescendant, even if I have an idea...
Nevertheless, using this position prove itself to be a problem, I never said you were responsible, the reasons could be various. About your ego issues though, there's nothing I can do for you, so talk about it with the appropriate person, I don't waste time for this, and I'm quite sure this is not the place for it.

Rudgar

Content Creator
:wat:
All I asked for were some information. You don't have any, so never mind. No big deal.
If this makes you bringing up "ego issues", it's your idea. Not mine. Bon nuit.

Jaxx

Content Creator
Dude, you quote every single part of my speech to undermine me. No need to be a genius to understand your motives.
When a dev submit a release to beta testers, he expects feedback from them, what happen and when, not a complete investigation with a solution, it's the dev's job, and they're (usually) quite happy to have the feedback to improve their work. That's what I did, and I provided a fast solution to qazzopro as I could to it, but the reason why the former position triggered a bug with sdt is, I believe, quite treacherous, it might have been an awesome waste of time to find it. So you already know what happens, as it's your design, you have your lead to figure out what it is if you wish, I never claimed it was a poorly made file from you or anything like that, I even quotted it was certainly a glitch that you're not responsible of.
I aslo reckon that to understand what was going wrong, some knowledge about animtools source code and sdt might be necessary, that I do not have, so I can't unfortunately tell you more about this.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'm locking this topic. If qazzopro wants it unlocked, he can send me a PM.
If jaxFRA and Rudgar want to continue their discussion, they may do so via private messages.
Very respectfully,
fleetp (global moderator)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.