Firestorm5 (Rarity & Spike, Doggystyle & more) (1 Viewer)

Firestorm5

Vivacious Visitor
spike and rarity
spike and pinkie pie
spike and twilight
spike and fluttershy

spike is of course of age but is not explicitly stated. these work in both vanilla and loader version of SDT.
disclaimer:these are based off of templates (but I can't remember where I got them)
if there is any problem within the text please respond because feedback is the key to perfection.

Attachments

rarity and spike 0.7.txt
8.9 KB · Views: 656

Pinkie Pie and spike 08.txt
8.8 KB · Views: 480

Twilight Sparkle and spike v7.txt
8.7 KB · Views: 549

Fluttershy and spike 0.4.txt
7.6 KB · Views: 526

SaltyChips

Potential Patron
Re: Firestorm5 Dialogues

Here you go.

Huge grammar corrections and I added separate *YOU* dialogue files because even though they're meant to be 'Spike' dialogues, I found some *YOU* commands, so I made fully adapted edits and versions for both.

I'm only good for the grammar. I've no idea how to use console commands in the dialogue, so I'll leave that for you.

I take no credit for anything resulting from these~

*edit - In the *YOU* files, I did not remove any dialogue associated with Spike (ex:"Yeah, Twi.") I only modified dialogue referencing Spike (ex:"Stop that, >>>Spike!<<<")

Attachments

Fluttershy and YOU edit.txt
7.6 KB · Views: 636

Fluttershy and Spike edit.txt
7.7 KB · Views: 290

Twilight Sparkle and YOU edit.txt
8.8 KB · Views: 559

Rarity and YOU edit.txt
9.1 KB · Views: 601

Rarity and Spike edit.txt
9.1 KB · Views: 298

Pinkie Pie and YOU edit.txt
8.4 KB · Views: 554

Pinkie Pie and Spike edit.txt
8.5 KB · Views: 276

SaltyChips

Potential Patron

Ah, manners, forgive me.

The dialogue was good.

There were some minor problems I had with the dialogue you'd chosen at points (of which I edited in my attached edits above) but otherwise, they were spot on!

Don't suppose I could interest you with an idea? You have everything primed and fine, but you could go deeper (huehuehue).

I'd recommend making a 'progressive addiction' dialogue, where each of any character you choose grows more addicted to the character's cock/cum and suffer a personality shift from canon to slutty. The initial dialogue is excellent for this idea, as you could only branch out and grow. Three sets (initial/progressive/addicted) would work wonderfully and I could only see this becoming a must-have dialogue set for fans of the fandom. If grammar's not your thing, you could dump it my way and I could make every correction you wouldn't want to bother with. I'm not much for code (though I argue I could, given the initiative) but my grammar's spot on (save a few fallacies) so I see this as beneficial.

But that's just a thought. A thought that admittedly serves my own kink, but a thought nonetheless~

Either way, I'd appreciate another set, and I'd love to see Celestia soon~

Firestorm5

Vivacious Visitor

I just started learning how loader works but I've been messing around with dialogues since SDT v12b.
as far as progress goes from normal to slutty i don't know how that would work i just know how to trigger actions when a line comes up (ex. I'm cumming [open eyes][shocked] for the *finishes* times)
honestly I did not think people would be interested enough to respond.

SaltyChips

Potential Patron

Oh? Nice to get a quick response. And don't cut yourself short, there's always a need for dialogue, no matter the kind (so long as it's good with few errors. A sad but true fact, in terms of popularity)

Yours is a most welcome addition. I even made this account just to help you with edits, hah~

Really, it would be a change of dialogue, for the most part. It would have to include certain moods (Happy/Ahegao), but it would and 'should' depend heavily on "thoughts". The idea would be that as we (Spike/*YOU*) are having our ways with her mouth, she would grow to want the taste and feel of your dick in her mouth, hence the 'addiction' suggestion.

To put it into perspective:

In Part one, she's controlled and most likely doing it on the spur of the moment. For Fluttershy, he's 'hurting', for Twilight, she's testing, for Rarity, she's 'thankful', Pinkie Pie for the fun, all that stuff. You practically already wrote these, so no need to worry, unless you have edits you may want to include.

For Part two, she's more abrupt. These would go along the lines of 'surprise blowjob', or she'd suddenly find a reason to blow him. For Fluttershy, she'd want to unexpectedly follow up on her treatment of him, for Twilight, she'd want a sudden sample because she'd nearing a 'breakthrough', for Rarity, she'd be thanking him for even the little things (dropped her pen = blowjob) and Pinkie Pie... well, it's more for fun... and she could throw in a comment on poor plot design.

Part three... we'll, now they're sluts. Each one would virtually be the same, with them dropping his pants once they're somewhere pleasant enough. Fluttershy would say she couldn't wait, she'd go all nympho, and she'd want him to pass her out on his cock and make her his cum dump. Twilight would practically be the same (prime test subject! No one better!). Rarity would just give up on finding suitors, as long as he'd let her blow him and taste his cum (which you could even throw in an opportunist!Spike in for kicks). Pinkie Pie would just be Pinkie Pie at this point.

If you want, I could write the dialogue. You'd just have to make a skeleton of the dialogue along with their demands (ex: "[COUGH][Ahegao_Mood]something about being his.")

My only regret would be that I couldn't enjoy it. My hobby as a smut writer/drawer has taught me that I cannot enjoy my own works. Sob sob...

Firestorm5

Vivacious Visitor

Hired "Help" and Some Young Master

Again based off a template this is a strange morning relationship between an indeterminately younger master and a servant woman of some description (she could be a maid, house cleaner, or stay in nanny its really your pick your poison).
If you find anything wrong with the text please respond either with a critique or an edited version.

Attachments

young master is horny v2.txt
4.2 KB · Views: 686

Firestorm5

Vivacious Visitor

no real scenario here between him or her.

A translated version of booster's doggystyle.txt
while most of it had to be rearranged for the sentence to make sense some lines had to be completely rewritten because the translation made zero sense. other then that I've added extra finishers and a few new lines other then that its the same.
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=1546.0

this dialogue only makes sense with loader mod animtool which you can get here
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3556.0

if there is a problem with the text please respond or post a fixed version.

Attachments

Doggystyle-1.txt
10.4 KB · Views: 531

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.