FightGirlz2000 (1 Viewer)

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
FightGirlz2000.com

Found this site, not sure if its been posted here before so I thought I'd share it with you guys. I think it's been around for a little while, its mostly fist fighting but I think the person who makes them makes clever use of camera angles and sound effects to make some of the fights look pretty intense. I might be tempted to get a custom from them myself when I have some more funds in the old bank, probably featuring Rochelle since I think she is their best peep there.

Just thought I'd put this site here to see what some of you guys think and if its your thing.

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
Yeah, I've enjoyed most of their stuff. The quality has been steadily improving since they first started (understandably), and they've really got a handle on it now. They do still sometimes suffer a little from some of their newer girls not being the best at selling a punch/kick, and the action is sometimes a bit samey over a 10-15 minute video. But with the addition of some interesting storylines, as well as some good make-up effects, they're defintely worth a watch.

And let's not forget that they are, to the best of my knowledge, the only production company currently doing regular female vs female fist-fighting/martial arts style action (aside from SKW, but obviously they produce a wide variety of styles).

Mardion

Potential Patron
I only recently found out about them, and their material is certainly my thing! It was a very pleasant surprise as well ; as FaceKick said, it's probably the only company where you can regularly see f/f martial arts videos. If money was not an issue, I'd definitely buy a lot of their videos.

Gopher

Potential Patron
Love most of their videos. I actually had them do a custom for me. It was Double Vision. It turned out pretty well. Alot of their videos have problems with lighting and sometimes the light from the window is too much. Other times it gets really dark. Sometimes it gets boring because they do the same thing over and over, which is punching and kicking. They need to mix it up with different camera angles as well. The girls are really good looking and have pretty good skills. The fighting is really believable. Rochelle, Cholo, Michelle, Zoe, and Olivia are some of the better performers. Overall I like them and recommend them as a legitimate company.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Yah, tempted to get a custom from them in the near future. Was going to go with Mutiny Wrestling but she has not responded to my emails. FemWrestlingRooms is another good site for customs but I've used them a fair bit and I'd like to use another site for a nice change with a different style.

Also tried to get a custom from kennibeck... it didn't go as well as I thought it would :'( So yah, might look into these as soon as I have the spare dosh to throw away, the prices are not as bad as some places either. :)

Gopher

Potential Patron
Depending on what you have in mind for your custom, I recommend either Sleeperkid's World or Spectrum Custom Requests. Spectrum is run by Keri, who has been on SKW a few times.I have done many a customs through Spectrum and have never been disappointed. Also Female Wrester's of Atlanta is really good too. That site is run by Devon D'Amo. Personally I am thinking about getting a custom from Dangerous Curves (Dangerous Video). But will have to save some money up first. I ordered a custom through Ring Divas 4 months ago, I am starting to doubt if I will ever see it, so I can't recommend Ring Divas.

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
I’ve only seen some of their previews, but based on them, I’d say that their choreography is really good, and there aren’t really any other websites that show men and women duking it out using their fists and feet. Unfortunately, all of their mixed videos have men losing and for that reason I haven’t bought any of their releases. But if they made some with men winning, I would gladly buy them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.