1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite Female Wrestler/s

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by randomguy, Jan 12, 2012.

1. randomguy

randomguy Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

who are some of your favorites

I know my absolute favorite is Kana
    kana.jpg

Aside from being incredibly beautiful she is pretty skilled in the ring. She can also take one hell of a beating and get right back up fighting . Someone on here(not sure who) introduced her to the site and that is how I learned of her. Ever since I started following her work. She is an awesome wrestler though sorry to some of you she isn't just a jobber. Even when she jobs she fights back(she has even beaten and lost to guys) sorry

I'll post some others I like later

2. vgmkyle

vgmkyle Potential Patron

Lita, Stacy, and Natalya all from WWE.

For TNA I like Madison Rayne... before her Taylor Wilde and Hamada.

3. meepmeep

meepmeep Casual Client Ryonani Teamster

4. Snowballs

Snowballs Casual Client Ryonani Teamster

I'd have to say Alexa Thatcher. She's gorgeous and sells moves amazingly well.

5. DownFull

DownFull Potential Patron

6. tgn

tgn Vivacious Visitor

Who is your favorite Female wrestler?

So, I grew up as a long time wrestling fan. I'm interested to know, who are your favorite female wrestlers to see helplessly loosing a match against a stronger enemy?

Mine have a decent variety...

- Stacy Keibler
    - Maria
    - Socal Val
    - Sayuri

7. Face-Kick

Face-Kick Potential Patron

To be honest, when it comes to naming my favourite wrestlers, I'm more inclined towards those that kick ass, rather than take it. I can understand (and appreciate) what makes a great jobber, but I've never really understood the idea of having a favourite wrestler based on how well she loses. For me, it seems like common sense - If I like a wrestler, I wanna see her win! :thumbsup:

My all time favourite wrestler is from the apartment wrestling scene. Ironically, considering my previous statement, she is widely considered to be the archetypal Jobber. But I made it my 'mission' to change that. It is, of course, SKW's Angelina. I wrote an entry on my blog a couple of years ago, explaining why she remains my favourite wrestler, nearly ten years after her SKW debut; Angel(ina) Eyes « Bikini and Barefoot

Other favourites from the apartment wrestling scene would obviously be Keri and Sumiko, and Lusa's Summer and Chloe.

On the pro-scene, Britani Knight is probably my favourite wrestler, with honourable mentions for MsChif, Cheerleader Melissa, Jessie McKay, Rachel Summerlyn, Hannah and Holly Blossom, Lorelei Lee and Rhia O'Reilly.