FallenGirls' DOA5LR KO Videos (1 Viewer)

FallenGirls

Potential Patron
Hello everyone, I am new to this site (and hobby if that also count). I could've posted an introductory thread but I'll just skip the formalities and go straight into the stuff. Recently, I realized that the ryona stuff in youtube are mostly dead/just reupload stuff so I thought I could get some contribution. I tweaked some stuff with cheat engine on DOA5LR and I managed to keep the game going even though the character is downed. It's sexy as hell for a somnophiliac girl like me.

This is my channel: Seki Seki

I am still new into this video editing stuff so please bear with me but here's some stuff that I tested.
Kasumi:
Helena:

I also have some stuff prepared, mostly with modded costumes like you can see in the thumbnails below.
2018_10_30 09_49_43.png 2018_10_30 09_51_48.png 2018_10_30 09_53_29.png 2018_10_30 10_21_46.png

If you want to request a victim, please post it. Please keep it civil though and we can definitely make stuff happen. Also, would definitely love it if everyone here subscribe c:

Thanks in advance and I'll see you guys later.

FallenGirls

Potential Patron
Literally the first time doing this video editing software thingie. I tried to put only my favorite part of the tag moves when Lisa stretched her victim's back.

FallenGirls

Potential Patron
Haven't posted here since last month. I was learning about more cheat engine and video editing. I brought you each results of googling and trying stuff around.

This one is a 2 vs 1 match with no editing, cheat engine only. Momiji in her sexy bikini is the victim.

This one is a total modding and video editing. It's a mod of Kokoro from my favorite character of the obscure Final Fantasy Type-0, Deuce. I tried editing her voice in from other games with the same voice actor as her. (As of the time I'm posting this, it's probably still only on 360p since it's pretty new - Please wait til Youtube's server working as intended and give it at least a 720p quality)

Hope you enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.