[PC] Faction Paradox [Alistair V] (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter AlistairV
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

AlistairV

Hey guys, this is my first post in which I'd like to introduce a game I am currently working on.
It is called “Faction Paradox", a first-person, choice-based adventure slave training game.
It is also based on loosely on the fictional tv series Doctor Who.

f3EFfKK.png

Main plot
You play as a new member of the Faction Paradox. A cult dedicated to breaking down the laws set by the Time Lords. After unlocking the full capabilities of your ship, you must travel throughout the galaxy conquering the planets.

Gameplay
The game is made to play in a freeform manner. You have the freedom to travel anywhere you like but must train your stats individually.

Piloting:
There are two ways to pilot your ship.

Normal Piloting - Select your location, Take off, Helmic regulator x3, land

Fast Piloting - Selection your location, Take off, Locking down mechanism, Atomic Accelerator

Characters:
The Player:
You are a new recruit of the faction paradox who has woken from a regeneration. You are as new to the galaxy as it is to you.

Victoria:
Your personal A.I (Artificial Intelligence) , she was created as your personal advisor.

Liu Cheng:
An eighteen year old girl from Asaga high school who dreams of travelling further than the outskirts of China.

Fetishes:

Slave Training

Anal

Groping

Corruption

Voyeur

If your favorite fetish isn't listed above, let me know and I'll see if I can implement them into the game!

Screenshots

mCa5lK8.png

F3DccVc.png
or9MKmm.png

Download Links

Faction Paradox
Latest version:
MEGA

This is game is in development

This game is currently in development stage so expect many changes and unfinished patterns.
There is a lot I have planned and it all depends on the art I can afford so if you like this game, please consider supporting me on Patreon!
AlistairV is creating Sci-Fi Adult Video Game | Patreon

Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.