Eroico (1 Viewer)

K

Kyrieru

Well, let's just say it would be pretty hypercritical of me to tell people not to pirate my game. Pretty much every piece of software involved in creating Kurovadis was pirated, and then I bought them afterwards with the profit from the game.

In other words, if you want to pirate it, go for it, and if you want to support future games, donate.

The only thing that really gets on my nerves all that much is when people post a link to a pirated copy without linking to my site or a legitimate way to buy it -__-

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
But I kept all my receipts! D:

That post was less of a "oh shit" reaction and a stunned "I'm a fan of yours" response.

Last edited by a moderator:

flame0

Potential Patron
Played and loved it. Got to the final boss (which surprised me) and I couldn't hit or kill her. She supposed to be unbeatable? I mean, I don't mind since I got all the CG's, but just want to know.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Played and loved it. Got to the final boss (which surprised me) and I couldn't hit or kill her. She supposed to be unbeatable? I mean, I don't mind since I got all the CG's, but just want to know.
You can reflect one of her attacks back to her with an attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.