Edit Black desert Skill effect colors (1 Viewer)

chahdi

Potential Patron
Hi, i have been trying to change the color the DK awakening skills but i can only find the texture for the effect themselves (colorless)

any help would be really apreciated

chahdi

Potential Patron
after some diging i found a particlevariation.xml file that governs articl and skill effects, i managed to find where the dk skills are and edit them , however the rocess is extremely tedious since i can not test the changes on the fly. I have to close and re oen the game every time and sometimes i can even sot a change.

i can clearly see the cahnges i make can have and effect on the skills (sometimes funny) but i still cant seem to change their colors

chahdi

Potential Patron
Just as i wrote this, i managed to change the colors of an effect with ColorSet=" "
upload_2018-3-21_18-5-30.png

however to get a descent result i would need to be able to change each effect's color individually (since every skill uses something like 10 different effect one on top of the other) , but to do that i would need to be able to see the effect of the code without having to wait 10 min to see every minor change (in this examPle i just swaped all the colors with green)

tuf1992

Potential Patron
Did you change the xml file by any chance? By any chance, what did you use the Paz modification tool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.