Dragons Prophet Full Nude (1 Viewer)

Felldude

Content Creator
New mod by Nexus ----> Dragons Prophet Full Nude

DragonsProphet.jpg
View attachment Dragons Prophet.zip

Unzip with full paths to "Dragons Prophet" folder

Should look like:

Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\Dragons Prophet\character\pc\female\texture

Placing 0 byte files named:

hm-female_leg_00.ros
hm-female_torso_00.ros

At the file path: "Dragons Prophet/character/pc/female/"

Will override the base model file. (You will disappear)

*Note due to the way the texture is mapped to the model and the model file it self the best bet may be to build interest in an extractor, or converter for the .ros model files.

I upped the resolution to 1024x1024 but do to the model file and wierd texture mapping this may be as good as it gets for now.

Last edited:

xellos49698

Content Creator
Since you can't extract the files to actually draw over her bra and panties.... a transparent bra and panties would look better.

NeXuS

Potential Patron
The alpha map does work, but only for the character preview. Unfortunately, the character models missing they're vertices under those parts. I've made a more improved version, it`s still not perfect because the skin color will not change with the underwear textures. Also the mapping is a absolute mess (what Felldude already said), it took a while to get it right, lol.

DP1.jpg DP2.jpg DP3.jpg

DOWNLOAD: View attachment DP NP Mod.7z

Felldude

Content Creator
The alpha map does work, but only for the character preview. Unfortunately, the character models missing they're vertices under those parts. I've made a more improved version, it`s still not perfect because the skin color will not change with the underwear textures. Also the mapping is a absolute mess (what Felldude already said), it took a while to get it right, lol.

View attachment 21726View attachment 21727View attachment 21728

DOWNLOAD: View attachment 21729

Great Job! I linked it to the first post, if you upload a new topic I'll link there as well.

Grawiorum

Potential Patron
добрый день!
Как можно редактировать мэш и импортировать обратно в игру
очень давно ищу

good day!
How can I edit mesh and imported back into the game
looking a long time

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.