Dolls 3: Mary Jane (Kirsten Dunst) (1 Viewer)

Dolls 4 Victim

• Gwen Stacy (Emma Stone)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sharon Carter (Hayley Atwell)

• Joanna Harvelle (Alona Tal)

• Lisa Braeden (Cindy Sampson)

• Mary Campbell (Amy Gumenick)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RyonaSensei

Potential Patron
[FONT=&amp](Anyone following this series knows that next on the list was voted to be Victoria Justice, unfortunately it didn't happen because I had no idea what to do with her. I promise I'll get to her one day but until I get an idea it will remain as such.)
Spiderman Movie - Mary Jane [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp] After the incident on the bridge where Mary Jane and the children had been held over the water it was quiet. Spiderman had disappeared and there was no word of the whereabouts of this Green Goblin. MJ was too shaken up to be able to comprehend all that had been happening around here. It was days before she could find it in herself to return back to work. She was finally able to put her waitress skirt back on and go back to work. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]She was unfortunately unaware that someone was looking for her. Waiting for her return so that he could fulfill a promise he made to Spiderman. Before he killed Spiderman he promised to kill her "nice and slow." [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]While at work the entire window covering the wall shatters and blows back everyone inside. MJ is sent flying through one of the tables and landing hard on her back. She was unable to stop the momentum causing the back of her head to ram into the hard floor. "Oh..." She puts her teeth together and moans in pain. Her vision was blurry causing her to take a long moment before realizing what was happening. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The people, including co-workers and her boss all ran out of the diner. She makes out the sound of the glider. MJ stares up at the Goblin on it as he laughed underneath his masks. "No..." She crawls backwards and into the counter. Her heart was racing praying to wake up from this nightmare. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"There you are!" He flies at her and she gets boost of energy to get up and run. There wasn't even the smallest chance that she would be able to outrun the glider. He grabs one of the metal bars attached to the floor under the stool. He thrusts back and with the momentum of the glider he swings it hard into Mary Jane's back. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"Ah!" She screams as she falls flat on her face. She gasps in pain reaching back at her lower spine. She tried her best to crawl away before the Goblin jump down and lands on her fingers and spine. She screams in agony as she feels two of her fingers fracture. She wiggles helplessly until her body loses the will to fight and she begins to weep. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]He turns her over on her back with his foot. MJ cries and clasps her right hand with her left to hold her fingers. "Don't cry, you're going to make me feel bad." He stomps down on her belly and causes her gasp hard. "Beg for your life." He slugs her hard in the face with his brass knuckled gloves. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"Ah! Please... Please don't hurt me anymore..." She begs and pleads. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"Are you hoping for the hero to swoop down here and save you? I know that you are. Believe you me, he will not because he's dead." He grabs her throat and squeezes hard on it. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]MJ grasps his wrist and chokes while kicking her legs trying to fight her way out. She looked up at his yellow eyes and her thoughts being that it would be the last thing she ever sees. She couldn't get any air into her lungs and she felt her windpipe being crushed. Her strength began to falter and her kicks were weakening by the second. At this point her struggling was only quickening her demise. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Her grip loosened and her arms fell down at her sides. She can only gag as her eyeballs roll toward the back of her head. He lets her go the moment he is sure she is unconscious. He wasn't quite through with her just yet. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mary Jane wakes up hearing the sounds of the bustling city below her. She opens her eyes and looks down to find herself tied up by her wrists hanging. She whimpers and hyperventilates looking down at the high fall below her. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"Good morning Princess." Norman stood behind Mary Jane as she walked up beside her. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"Mister Osborn? What's going on?" MJ asks terrified but hoping that he might help her. However she wasn't so stupid even if she was hopeful. It didn't take long to put the pieces together. "Help me!" She screams down at the city knowing full well they were way too high for anyone to be able to help. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Norman smiles showing his teeth and slugs her right in the gut to shut her up. She coughs having a bit of blood come out of her mouth. "This is going to be very fun to watch." He smiles and pours a bit of wine. "This will be the last chance you have before the last taste in your mouth is your own blood." He places it up to her lips. "You best take it." [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]There was nothing more that could be done now. If Spiderman had been victorious then Green Goblin wouldn't remain alive. It meant that he was dead and no one would be coming to her rescue now. She gently places her lips on the glass as he pours it into her mouth and before slamming it into her forehead. "OW! Ah..." She cries hard feeling the glass stuck in her forehead. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]He backs away before clicking a button and the arch that she is being held by begins to lower itself and swing. This was a terrible looking contraption that was clearly made to make this much worse than it needed to be. It swings her hard into the brick buildings wall and breaks one of her arms. She screams in agony feeling like just by knowing Spiderman her life was shortened. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]She wished she had known that before or she would have tried staying farther away. He had saved her three times and there was no way she could have stayed any further away. It swung her from one building to the next break and smashing a bone each time it swung. There was nothing more that she could do but hope that it would be over soon. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The wrist chain finally lets her go and she falls 50 stories toward the ground below. She sobbed in anguish on the way down. Losing her future and all of her dreams because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time, time and time again. She held herself in her arms as she came plummeting toward the earth. She gasps as the ground gets close and she blacks out the moment her body collides with the intersection in the middle of the street.

Poll Dolls 4:
Gwen Stacy (Emma Stone) The Amazing Spiderman
Gwen11.jpg

Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow) Iron man 1
[FONT=&amp]
Pepper_P.jpg
[/FONT]
Sharon Carter (Hayley Atwell) Captain America
[FONT=&amp]
captain-america-first-avenger-poster-peggy-carter-hayley-atwell-01-434x600.jpg
[/FONT]
Joanna Harvelle (Alona Tal) Supernatural Seasons 1-5
[FONT=&amp]
Joharvelle.JPG
[/FONT]
Lisa Braeden (Cindy Sampson) Supernatural
[FONT=&amp]
lb1.jpg
[/FONT]
Mary Campbell/Winchester (Amy Gumenick) Supernatural
[FONT=&amp]
MV5BNzg4MTEwODU0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzkyMzEzMw@@._V1._SX640_SY959_.jpg
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

These are all girls that I would like to do for Dolls and leave any suggestions you want in reviews.
I will post a similar poll to the next one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.