DOALR5: Kasumi Short School Skirt (1 Viewer)

mafubo

Potential Patron
Hi,

I have just modded the skirt of Kasumis Default School Outfit. It is my first mod so the skirt trim is not perfect. Also the shadows of the original skirt are visible.

Kasumi_ShortSchool.jpg

Maybe we should start a general thread for all the upcoming mods :rolleyes:

Attachments

Kasumi_ShortSchool.zip
793.2 KB · Views: 2,951

mafubo

Potential Patron
Find the dds file and just use a erase tool in your paint program it. ;) Then I took the lower end of the skirt and added it to the rest. One file is the outside the other one the insde. Hope this helps.
Looks like we have to trim a lot of skirts. ;)

pikachu637

Potential Patron
I think I explained this in the Momiji nude thread, but idk. You extract the textures you need, open them with photoshop or something related and use an alpha channel to determine where your transparency on the mesh/texture will be. :)

Nice job!

May I ask how you trimmed the skirt?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Moved as this is not a nude mod.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

D

diras2010

i was reading the post about the naked version of DOA on xbox360, and since they were able to do it on console, they can do it on pc as well, and by the way the pc is a port of the xbox360 version with just a minor adjustments so it can be done

by the way, is rather sketchy that Umod works dependog of the version on certain computers?? maybe any kind of OS/Processor implementation that affects the program itself??

THEX

Potential Patron
Hi,

I have just modded the skirt of Kasumis Default School Outfit. It is my first mod so the skirt trim is not perfect. Also the shadows of the original skirt are visible.

hey, how you make the alpha works? I try with others but not succeeded

Dynamicuno

Potential Patron
Hi,

:rolleyes:

This is the sort of modding I'm loving. Adds heaps to the character, but doesn't just go and show everything. Love to see this on all the available skirts.

Dynamicuno

Potential Patron
Hi,

So was this the only one which worked this way? It's totally weird. I tried trimming as well and it didn't work for me. I copied and pasted yours and it worked. bit strange. Did you do anything other than copy bottom of the skirt up for both images?

EDIT: Mafubo, I notice you have an alpha layer on yours which doesn't exist in the textures I have. Did you add that? How were you able to do it?

Last edited by a moderator:

mafubo

Potential Patron
Ok I finally reproduced my mod. Just erase using rubber and export as DXT1 no mimmap. Problem is I tried the same with Hitomis School outfit but I only get black line. Lokks like you have to test the diffrent costumes and hope it works. :(

holdenmcclure

Content Creator
Actually you can export with any mipmaps or DXT1, 3, or 5. The only thing that matters is making a new alpha layer, and whether or not the surface is configured for transparency when the model is exported.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.