• Yes, I would.

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No, not really...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NinjaMushroom

Potential Patron
Okay, so first post!
I was wondering if it would be possible to have a mod that made the girls Bra and Panties, see through when wet. Or even just nude textures, so when the outer shirt becomes wet it looks like the girl isn't wearing a Bra.

It may not be possible due to the varying wetness levels, but I think it would be a cool addition to the "Nude Mod" arsenal.

Thanks!
-NM

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
I'd love to see this happen, in fact if I wasn't soo busy with my own projects I would learn it, but that is a entirely new skillset and my focus is elsewhere for now, if nobody picks this idea up and makes it happen in 6-9 months I'll -TRY- to do a few.

But really hope someone with more skill at transparency chooses to pick this up.

NinjaMushroom

Potential Patron
Yeah, no rush or anything. To be honest I would do it, but I don't even know how to start! Pretty new to the modding scene here lol! I'm at the part of the process of trying to find an up to date guide on modding DOA at all haha.

Thanks for checking out my request by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.