DIDNapper (1 Viewer)

Miho

Potential Patron
Okay I usually do a review for a bunch of games because there's alot of good games that deserve recognition. However... since march I have been OBSESSED with this one game called DIDnapper. I am huge into bondage. I really am. This game adds a fun factor to it. Sometimes game makers try to hard. They do. They make it too hard, or put annoying puzzles in there. It's really f*cking annoying. I know alot of you find these games arousing, hence why people buy adult games. So we expect something good. Poor graphics, bad drawings, poorly done gameplay, and always when a game is too tough. These things are what draws us away. I have run into too many games who sunk instead of swam. THIS GAME IS NOT ONE OF THOSE GAMES. In every way it's fun! I won't spoil much for you but it's definatly alot of fun. The game is absolutly free. You can download it here.

Game Download - Didnapper Wiki

You can get tied up and captured, you can escape (which reminds me, the escape system for the newest rrelease that hasn't come out yet is absolutly fantastic. It gives you a sense of panic, fear, and dispair. Just like if it was really you trying to get out!) This game has broken my list. It's pushed it's way to the top of my three favorite adult flash games, AND IT DIDN'T EVEN USE NUDITY! Seriously this game is my favorite game! Okay enough gushing. Next I'll give some facts and details.

The game starts you out as a Princess who gets betrayed and dethroned. She's sent into slavery but she escapes and becomes a kidnapper. I'm purposely skipping details so you'll be surprised. Anyways so far there are six missions but believe me, with side quests, going to save your partners by breaking them out of jail, going to transport slaves, and exploring this game keeps you busy. Somehow I'm STILL playing it religiously. It's a fair game system, multiple difficulties, skills you can buy, (my personal favorite is Self Bondage) Charecter interactions, and even having on a different outfit will give differrent reactions from villagers. This game is worth downloading. AND SOMEHOW IT'S FREE! My suggestion to you? Play it! Play it now! I easily give this game a five out of five Miho approval rating!

Psythe

Potential Patron
I'm so glad someone mentioned this game. I guess I never thought to post about it here because it's not really a Ryona game, at least in a strict sense. It is excellent though, I agree. I'm huge into bondage also, so you can imagine how much I enjoyed playing this. I keep going back whenever a new release comes.

I haven't played this newest iteration (I guess because I'm not one of the beta testers), but I can't wait.

Seriously, if you're into bondage, check this one out!

Psythe

Potential Patron
*scratches head with confusion at the idea of not being into bondage* XD

You are right though.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Just to be clear, if someone is not into bondage, then he should play this game for the story/gameplay, not for any ryona content, right? Because from the little I played, there don't seem to be any hit animations or anything of the like.

Psythe

Potential Patron
@Mardion Yes. There's not any traditional ryona content that I remember, so if you don't like the main theme, just play it because it's one of the decent RPG maker games, assuming a huge focus on bondage isn't outright unappealing/offensive to you.

awanis

Potential Patron
Ok so i have a problem and i hope for fast answer.
Game is working but there is no letters, just blank conversation squares. How can i fix it?

awanis

Potential Patron
honestly i tried it already. I think that maybe i dont have right fonts, but I dont know which i need. Its really annoying to play this game without text :D

Miho

Potential Patron
Hmmm that's annoying. Maybe Kendrian could help. He's the creator of the game, maybe try asking him on DeviantArt?

Miho

Potential Patron
Please do! I have enjoyed it greatly. Since I started my blogs I've completed about twenty eight games. Only a small handful were worth it. You wouldn't believe some of the games out there (maybe you would) but really I was happy to be told about this game. Made my whole fricken day!

Psythe

Potential Patron
I'll put this in spoilers, for those who haven't played:

The lighthouse can only be reached by defeating the pirate captain and her ambush party in the ship hold, as opposed to being defeated by them or surrendering and being made to walk the plank.

This is actually very difficult to do without cheats, as you can imagine, but I've managed to do it with the genie(and her extra powers), along with KO bombs and chloroform. The idea being to reduce everyone to 1 life point and tie them all up before still-free enemies get a chance to untie their allies(thus doing an endless cycle of tie-untie) Check out the wiki for more info on the items and genie and stuff.

It's been a long time since I've done it, but that's what I remember. Hope it helps :)

Miho

Potential Patron
Yeah well XD when people get what they want it takes away the want and need to see it or have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.