jax277

Potential Patron
Is it odd that i like the idea of watching a girl have her throat shoved in by a dick? I'm well aware that im on the internet and I'm quite far from being on the odd spectrum, but i only ask because of how this fetish is treated. My girlfriend isn't necessarily against me fucking her face, but she prefers that i fuck her ass or pussy. I've come here in an attempt to hopefully locate others with a similar fetish.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Ehhhh... I think we have one of largest community and modding for SDT here >_>
I imagine this fetish to be common for most people.

I like the sound it makes. My girlfriend dislike because she has weak gag reflects and usually find choking and breathing difficult if I try to enjoy it so we just do normally.

Japanese tag term is irrumatio :rolleyes:
8Inw2yB.gif

jax277

Potential Patron

I like the sound it makes. My girlfriend dislike because she has weak gag reflects and usually find choking and breathing difficult if I try to enjoy it so we just do normally.

8Inw2yB.gif
Oh, I'm well aware of the massive community here and am quite grateful that I'm accepted. My girlfriend is OK with the choking on my dick part, it's simply that she doesn't like when I'm too rough

GagABitch

Potential Patron

8Inw2yB.gif
does anyone know what this dude's gifs are from

firlafanz

Writer
Streamer
Editor
Teacher
Is it odd that i like the idea of watching a girl have her throat shoved in by a dick? I'm well aware that im on the internet and I'm quite far from being on the odd spectrum, but i only ask because of how this fetish is treated. My girlfriend isn't necessarily against me fucking her face, but she prefers that i fuck her ass or pussy. I've come here in an attempt to hopefully locate others with a similar fetish.
Well, it's nothing unusual and unfortunately many women have not yet understood that it can be highly erotic when you spoil your man with your mouth and some are disgusted by it, but we women also like it when we are licked. It's a shame that your wife doesn't like it that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.