Darkwing 5 - Dark Deception | Danielle Maye (1 Viewer)

Frroyt

Casual Client
DW5 - Dark Deception.png

Synopsis: Darkwing is determined to infiltrate the 7th Sanctum, a secret society whose elite leaders are bent on world domination, but first she must rescue a damsel in distress. The cunning and aggressive crime fighter takes a ruffian by surprise, only to be pounced on by a bigger predator. There are two versions, one where Darkwing defeats the villain, and one where she's overpowered, exposed, and utterly defeated.

Version 1 = (WMV, 960 x 540p, 4500 kbps) 8:23, 272 Mb
Version 2 = (Mp4, 1280 x 720p, 2500 kbps) 12:28, 248 Mb

Download

Click the yellow download link, wait 45 sec, then click on Parsiusti!

Technical: The picture quality isn't good. I suggest you use Pot Player and activate the 3D and Deblock filters. You will find them under Preferences > Video > Effects. You'll notice that the filters are customizable. Set the 3D filter to high quality.

Critique: The fight scenes are well choreographed, and the camera speeds up to make the movements appear faster. Danielle Maye is stoic, pensive and fierce, which I think suits her role well. Danielle also fights well, butt she's too thin for my taste, and her tits are fake. In the latter case, the actress who plays Wonderkick is father better endowed, but her acting skills are not particularly impressive, and she's not nearly athletic enough for my taste.

Like in the great majority of superheroine rape fantasies, Darkwing is entirely predictable. Arrogant and overconfident, the wannabe defender of liberty marches all alone into the criminal's lair and practically dares him to ravish her. On the plus side, Bluestone's convoluted plots are more intriguing, becuase the villains usually have secret agendas. You can't easily tell them apart from the good guys, and you don't know for sure who runs the 7th Sanctum, if anybody does.

Psychology: Writhing in agony at the villain's feet, Darkwing seems to pine with heavy sighs for something she deeply yearns. Throughout his career, Freud proposed many theories on sadomasochism. In the end, Freud concluded that sadomasochists must have some kind of 'death wish'. While I do accept that we have a suicidal instinct, I'm not convinced that it's the cause of SM.

In my opinion (which is actually based on another one of Freud's theories) sadomasochism is an attempt to control our sexual urges. Note that SM is associated with masturbation, which often substitutes for sexual intercourse. Like the bell in Pavlov's classical conditioning experiment, punishment becomes pleasurable due to its association with sex. Like drug addicts, sadomasochists gradually increase the 'dosage' of physical abuse until it eventually becomes life threatening.

Frroyt

Casual Client
To download from Parsiusti, you have to wait 45 sec until you see a yellow download button. It's well worth the wait. The download took only a about 10 secs! Would you rather download it at 50 kbps from 'File Clown'?

Anyhow, I used my own link to downloaded the file, and I did not get any warning. I even unzipped and played the videos. No problem.

Anyway, my biggest problem is finding host that will keep the file online as long as possible. Ideally, I don't wont to ever have to upload it again! If download.gg cooperates with my plan, I don't mind using them in the future. So, we'll just have to see how long the link lasts.

https://download.gg/file-14391997_84d45a943855cf68

BTW, I am using is.gd to keep track of downloads.

If you don't trust them, you can bypass the redirect by copying the link as TEXT, and then paste it into a new tab. This technique is also useful if their server happens to be down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.